• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My F5 is getting worn out... :p

Guys, you realise there's no prize for 'first to read the update', right?

Language Marty Bloodaxe - Odin would not approve. All will be revealed when The Esteemed GM decides that it should be revealed.

Guys, you realise there's no prize for 'first to read the update', right?

Says the guy who apparently is wating for the update too :D

I might develop a tic with the left hand :D.

Language Marty Bloodaxe - Odin would not approve. All will be revealed when The Esteemed GM decides that it should be revealed.

Odin would approve and more the bloodshed, the conquests, the plunders, the mead,.... but disprove foul language :eek:

More bear!!! Ehm, more updates!

Okay, I'm leaving the laptop to make toast. Johho you better not have the update in the next 4 minutes :mad:

Seventh Day and Seventh Night

vi8y.jpg

No man does it all by himself.
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf,
And just go there, to the Odin's hall
I'm sure they can help you today.

It's fun to stay at the Odin's hall.
It's fun to stay at the Odin's hall.

They have everything for you men to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys ...

Being all alone and a long way from your longlegged blonde fiances can make men do strange things. Like tieing up two vikings in a death match when only one had been found guilty. Sure Ragnar One-Ear the Plotter Cultist of the Jomsvikinga pack had been caught redhanded but the evidence that Cymsdale Bonesmasher the Berserker varulv of the Jomsvikinga pack was somehow in leage with Morten Bughugger and the Ulvhedna pack was at best iffy. As it turned out One-Ear and his master Bonesmasher didn't want to go to Valhalla without eachother. Well, this love is strange thing.

But so is hate and as the Blue viking was going down he gave a mighty roar and grabbed the very virile Marty Bloodaxe the 7th in command Hunter Viking with Healing powers as the dynamic dou together jumped into wall of spears, dragging poor Bloodaxe with them. And commotion didn't stop there either because
Aagrothorn Brave the Plotter Priest became bewitched and jumped after his beloved Blodaxe into the spears.

And Valhalla, the hall of the fallen warrors, will never be the same again.

Rendap the plotter cultist of the Jomsvikingar pack was lynched.
Cymsdale the brutal werewolf of the Jomsvikingar pack was lynched.
Cymsdale brutalized marty99 the 7th in command hunter villager with healing powers.
Adamus the plotter priest was eaten by the wolves.

Last edited:
rendap the plotter cultist of the jomsvikingar pack was lynched.
Cymsdale the brutal werewolf of the jomsvikingar pack was lynched.
Cymsdale brutalized marty99 the 7th in command hunter villager with healing powers.
Adamus the plotter priest was eaten by the wolves.

Score!!!!!!!!

My Odin, what have you allowed? Are you the god of slaughter?

Come Marty Bloodaxe and join us in Valhall! The Mead and Popcorn will be good tonight!