• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you want to find another, I'm willing to try-but is there really enough time for it to work? But if you propose someone, I'll go with it.

Otherwise, I'll switch back to nautilu, because I don't see a point in ties.
Just saw this there now. No I don't think we do. We need about 4 other people minimum to switch and no one else has expressed an interest.

Going offline now. Don't expect me to be here for the last 15 minutes.

Final vote count

tamius23 - 10 - Capt. Kiwi, Lord Dalek, Xarkan, THE_SPLIT, The Super Pope, the_hdk, Nautilu, Paendrag, Deo89, Cymsdale
Nautilu - 8 - Cliges, walrus, reis91, Adamus, Cromelex, telesien, tamius23, marty99
Paendrag - 2 - Funnyman230, Rendap
Lord Dalek - 1 - Syber
telesien - 1 - Trinitrotoulen
walrus - 1 - OrangeYoshi
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Lord Strange
Delta107 - 1 - Falc
Falc - 1 - Delta107
The Super Pope - 1 - enkhuush

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - walrus, Lord Strange

Second Day and Second Night

vi4c.jpg

Yes, boss! Masterfully evil plan, boss! I'll get to it right away, boss! Tihi. tihi. tihi

Deception and betrayals are normal tools of the viking trades so it's a bit hard to find anyone more suspicious that anyone else. Well, the doctor is dead so are you, The Doctor, eh? And for sure, a viking is no stranger to hugs. After all a viking is the master of his longhouse and therefore what his wives say must be obayed, but hugging bugs? Hm? Or having a green tooth - could that mean Nautilu has been tapping into the stock of pillaged Crème de menthe. Surely no sane viking would do that? Or wait, having half a hand - does that mean Tamius only needs to hold half the oath he swears when holding Tyr's ring? Lets draw a bloodeagle on Tamius Half-Hand the Distiller Viking and find out what lies he told us! Oh.

Better gear than good sense
A traveller cannot carry,
A more tedious burden than too much drink
A traveller cannot carry

But vikings are not the only ones that do stuff that are bad for them. Someone ate
TNT Vidfarne the Spiritually Attuned Cultist, horned helmet and all during the night. What will his boss say to that?

tamius23 the distiller villager was lynched.
Trinitrotoulen the spiritually attuned cultist of the Jomsvikinga pack was eaten by the wolves.

Let's not do crovaxes guys, seriously. I find it strange I keep ending up defending the guy who got me killed last Lite as a ghost :p

It's not surprising how dominant these two bandwagons were, knowing tamius was innocent and nautilu is claiming to be. Statistically speaking there must be several wolves on these bandwagons, and let's go for anyone who mindlessly bandwagoned last night.

Vote Xarkan

No reason, no nuthin', just the third voter on tamius with no justification.

There are many good targets to choose from.