+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solve the Puzzle (Become Clan Chief) Help.

Solve the Puzzle (Become Clan Chief) Help.

I cant seem to figure out the puzzle of the colored lanterns. Anyone got any help here.
    Thanks in advance.

Its actually one of the two mission I got to play. iirc it was:
    purple blue _ _ green.

I don't recall if it was yellow/red or red/yellow but its spelled out in the clues one of them is to the left of the other iirc.
    ICE4 Mod - Iron Cross Edition 4.

68 games registered

200k clubDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IILead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Purple - Blue - Red - Yellow - Green

+ Reply to Thread