• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(499524)

Private
1 Badges
May 31, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
I really enjoy having a feast and being able to sleep with some random person (once it was my son's wife!!) and being the king/duke and all I think I should have the ability to sleep with whomever I wish. If not that then at least more scenes in which it is an option. Besides the two (the one at the feast, and random ones every now and again) I'd really love to have just a whole slew of bastard children on top of my regular children. More then a few times the bastard turned out too be better then my actual heir.

Last edited:
I love it when my ruler gets the lustful trait and spawns a slew of bastards. I usually acknowledge them as mine, or legitimize them depending on my ruler and sometimes, if the bastard is skilled enough, I give them a landed title - though this often backfires when my legitimate heir assumes power, but its all part of the game.

eing the king/duke and all I think I should have the ability to sleep with whomever I wish.
:unsure: That's doesn't.. uhm.. really sound like a feudal court. It sounds like you'd want primae noctis to be not so mythical... You could always play muslims if you want to spawn children and have lots of wives!

:unsure: That's doesn't.. uhm.. really sound like a feudal court. It sounds like you'd want primae noctis to be not so mythical... You could always play muslims if you want to spawn children and have lots of wives!

Yeah, I've done that and while it's fulfilling too an extent, but I usually have too kill/ go to war with alot of them when one uppity family member feels he should be the one to rule..

In the Game of Thrones mod they replaced 'Send Gift' with 'Personal Interaction', which allows you to try and bed any woman in your court. Well, any woman that's not your wife or your relative, and you actually have to be in the same location i.e. make sure your ruler isn't leading troops somewhere or scheming or fabricating claims, if you have a liege and you are on their council. You're not always successful at bedding them, and they don't always get pregnant (ofc), but it's better than nothing. I used it to take over a duchy once (good times). It's more than possible to convert the 'Personal Interaction' to vanilla CK2, I've done it before, but you have to be careful you don't copy over some Westeros flavoured events (i.e. Faceless Men).

Or at least the event chain to give a maid a good tumble should result in bastards more often.

In the Game of Thrones mod they replaced 'Send Gift' with 'Personal Interaction', which allows you to try and bed any woman in your court. Well, any woman that's not your wife or your relative, and you actually have to be in the same location i.e. make sure your ruler isn't leading troops somewhere or scheming or fabricating claims, if you have a liege and you are on their council. You're not always successful at bedding them, and they don't always get pregnant (ofc), but it's better than nothing. I used it to take over a duchy once (good times). It's more than possible to convert the 'Personal Interaction' to vanilla CK2, I've done it before, but you have to be careful you don't copy over some Westeros flavoured events (i.e. Faceless Men).
You can actually assign you character to lead a army and whichever court you go to, you can use the personal interaction and sleep(or at least try, usually fails :p) with the women there. As king of the North I went on a "expedition" all over the north and eventually got like 15 bastard in just 2 years.

How can I add Personal Interaction to vanilla or other mod?

If such an event would be added, why no event for your own wife?

Yeah and as consequences the wife/husband/childeren could plot a assassination or lead a revolt against you :)
Sounds fun way and more player controlled way to die horribly and still laugh about it.

Would abuse this so much the moment the wife popped a genius son.

Would abuse this so much the moment the wife popped a genius son.

Well that is true but then again you still need to get a genius son first.
Nothing really has changed, once you gotten a genius son. You just hope it won't die.

Remember your first ruler character doesn't garantee another child will be genius too.
But still is a fun way of dying or having wierd random event happen like being excommunicated, fined, negative opnion from court etc.. Just a way of players knowing the consequences of there choices.

I still remember that childhood event where you push the child off the tower.
As player you hope for good traits, and the other two options really don't give them either.

But when things go wrong cause the child get maimed or lived.
He will assassinate you when he grows up!
I still laugh about that one, cause it was my own fault, would you really in real life push your child off a balcony so he becomes a daredevil brave dilligent person ;)

I think society wouldn't really approve of those things :p

I really enjoy having a feast and being able to sleep with some random person (once it was my son's wife!!) and being the king/duke and all I think I should have the ability to sleep with whomever I wish. If not that then at least more scenes in which it is an option. Besides the two (the one at the feast, and random ones every now and again) I'd really love to have just a whole slew of bastard children on top of my regular children. More then a few times the bastard turned out too be better then my actual heir.
In my games it's most frequently my sons wives.

Do you hear that? I think it is Veldmaarschalk rattling his keys.

Your necromancy level has increased by 2.

I've never understood why people get so irate about Thread Necromancy. The person who necro'd asked a pertinent question (how to add this decision/event to vanilla), and the preceding discussion is rather interesting.

If such an event would be added, why no event for your own wife?

I want an event to get on the toilette with my ruler! Or too eat. And If I don't eat enough the ruler shall die... You don't play your character. You play the force behind him. Your character allways sleep with his wife. We don't need an event for it.