• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Regina

Lt. General
5 Badges
Jan 29, 2008
www.paradoxdevelopmentstudio.com
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
Hey everyone!

March of the Eagles has released, get the game here:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?666790-Where-to-pre-order-March-of-the-Eagles :)

Here I have gathered the manual & player guides for your viewing pleasure!

NEW! March of the Eagles Player's Guide
March_of_the_Eagles_Players_Guide.pdf

We are very happy to present March of the Eagles Player's Guide!The player guide provides a few updates to game features since the release of the game.
It also expands a little on how the game mechanics work and provides some basic hints to help you understand combat, tactics, supply and attrition, plus lots more information.
At a whooping 89 pages only Napoleon himself possess more knowledge on the intricacies of 19th century warfare! ;)

March of the Eagles Manual
March of the Eagles_Manual_English.pdf

March of the Eagles Beginners Guide
MarchoftheEagles-Beginners_Guide.pdf

March of the Eagles Multiplayer Guide
March of the Eagles Multiplayer_Guide.pdf

March of the Eagles Quick Start Guide
March of the Eagles_Quick Start Guide.pdf

Enjoy!

Cheers,
regina

Last edited:
I've read the manual, so in the end there's nearly no differeces.

And what now? :/ Gotta wait I guess.

Please don't launch a game on Monday again. I want to play it on the weekend!!! Like today! :(

I get an error saying I don't have access to the manual on the links above, but I have bought the game on Steam. :sad:

Can anyone advise where I can get a manual from?

I get an error saying I don't have access to the manual on the links above, but I have bought the game on Steam. :sad:
Can anyone advise where I can get a manual from?

Just tried to download and it worked for me. What browser are you using? Im using chrome.
Suggest you click on the appropriate link (just a left click did it for me)
Or you could right click and choose Save As.

I am using Chrome too.. "Save as" gives me the same permissions error... I have played through the tutorial, which was great, but feel like I could get a little more from the beginniers guide and the manual..

EDIT: Not related, but your AAR is very useful too :)

Last edited:
Odd, I just tried and by clicking on the guides a box comes up and allows me to save it at a destination of my choosing. Anyone else having issues?

Maybe it is something to do with my account then?

MotE.png

If I was a gambling man, I would bet that if someone created an account without MOTE registered to them, they would get the same problem.

Last edited:
Well that does look to be an access error but I can't be certain. I would post a help request here: Forum Help.

When I load March of the Eagles quick start guide. The Walkthrough of Mecklenburg.. I don't get the three sand coloured alert tabs.. I only get two. I am missing the "torch" tab . So right from the beginning the guide to the game doesn't match up.. Anyone else having that problem?

I wonder if that has to do with the updated cores so the revolt risk has been lowered.

No, I've just downloaded all the manuals (except the multiplayer one) with no problem; I'm using Firefox on Windows 7.
Give it another try - little gremlins can jump in when you least expect them :)

I am using Chrome too.. "Save as" gives me the same permissions error... I have played through the tutorial, which was great, but feel like I could get a little more from the beginniers guide and the manual..

EDIT: Not related, but your AAR is very useful too :)