• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Regina

Lt. General
5 Badges
Jan 29, 2008
www.paradoxdevelopmentstudio.com
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
Last edited by a moderator:
Do we get steam code with paradox webshop purchase?

As Far as shown in the other shops, March of the Eagles is a Steam game, so you will receive a Steam Key for the game. I don´t know if Sengoku is Steam also...

€edit: it seems, that Sengoku is DRM Free.

Is it intentional to leave off the Paradox Webshop link on all of the "where to buys" that are posted by PI? Its absent from the game's website and the top of this thread.

Pre-order means until when exactly?

Also, is there a demo version available?

Until the game is released next Monday.
Not yet, but there will be.

Well, call me old fashined, but I'd like to test a game before buying it. And the pre-order stuff really doesn't seem to work with the "test before buy" idea :-/

I assume that this is always steam, even from gamersgate?

If so that is disappointing, I was looking forward to this game but I just can't use steam, it refuses to work on my computer.

does anybody know if you get a Steam code for Sengoku if you pre-order March of the Eagles on GamersGate? what about the Paradox Webshop? there seem to be conflicting reports.

EDIT: in case anybody else is wondering, according to GamersGate support you get a Steam code for your free pre-order copy of Sengoku.

Last edited: