• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dwawilson

Corporal
46 Badges
Jun 19, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Knights of Honor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
I am playing as Chile in vanilla v1.3. I have 6 brigades all in one army. The army and brigades are red and according to the tool tip have zero order. I have the stockpile set at 100% and have for several years. Same for military. I am currently ranked number 12 in the world and have been for a couple years. According to the tool tip I need small arms, ammunition, wine, and canned food. I have checked the trade screen and all of these item are not in demand. I checked my neighbors (Peru, Argentina, Bolivia, Uraguay, and Paraguay) and their troops are green. I am not in a sphere and neither are any of my neighbors. I am the highest ranked country in SA. Why won't my troops resupply? I should be getting any available supplies before any of my neighbors.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

I am playing as Chile in vanilla v1.3. I have 6 brigades all in one army. The army and brigades are red and according to the tool tip have zero order. I have the stockpile set at 100% and have for several years. Same for military. I am currently ranked number 12 in the world and have been for a couple years. According to the tool tip I need small arms, ammunition, wine, and canned food. I have checked the trade screen and all of these item are not in demand. I checked my neighbors (Peru, Argentina, Bolivia, Uraguay, and Paraguay) and their troops are green. I am not in a sphere and neither are any of my neighbors. I am the highest ranked country in SA. Why won't my troops resupply? I should be getting any available supplies before any of my neighbors.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

There was a problem in vanilla in which your POPs bought before your stockpile did - I'm not sure when exactly it was fixed, as I dove pretty straight into AHD. It might have been the beta patch that changed that (or you could just wait for a sale on AHD:))

In your version IIRC, POPs buy first to satisfy their needs, before you can possibly use them for construction or supply. This does not need to be a problem, but maybe you want to keep this in mind. Are you building armies coincidentally?

Anyway, you could try going to the trade screen and un-automate trade for the needed goods. Set the slider to the far right and wait some time. This will make your country buying massive amounts of whatever you picked, so be prepared for negative balance. Once everything is fine again, you should automate trade again.

There was a problem in vanilla in which your POPs bought before your stockpile did - I'm not sure when exactly it was fixed, as I dove pretty straight into AHD. It might have been the beta patch that changed that (or you could just wait for a sale on AHD:))

If believe this was WAD at that time and was changed at a late stage. However I also remember it appearing in the changelog of the beta patch. Actually it does not even necessarily cause the problem - I encountered similar problems later in AHD, which are hard to reproduce.

If believe this was WAD at that time and was changed at a late stage. However I also remember it appearing in the changelog of the beta patch. Actually it does not even necessarily cause the problem - I encountered similar problems later in AHD, which are hard to reproduce.

Note that I didn't call it a "bug";)

I went to the trade screen. I unchecked automate for small arms, ammunition, wine, and canned food. I then moved the slider all the way to the right for each commodity. I unpause the game and took on a national debt equal to modern day USA. I did however, get a large amount of each commodity. The 6 brigades did not resupply. So I created a new brigade. This brigade started at about .001 organization, but it did slowly increase. I tried to merge the brigade with the other army. When I did that it started losing organization. I pulled it back out. I think once a brigade hits zero organization it is basically toast. It eats, it drinks, it shoot bullets, but it is dead. I sort of created my own Zombie Apocalypse. Finally I disbanded all units. I recruited another. This one had zero organization and would not grow. I tried several more with the same result. I think my game is really screwe up.