• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's hoping they also fix cavalry still using old crappy sprites even after getting the DLCs ^_^

That's True. Some new cavalry Sprites would be nice.

And have it replay the same 3-4 songs over and over because that doesn't work at all because it's broken for some reason.

Damn what a shame.

People looking for new music can check out my AMP mod, it adds 44 contemporary composition totaling to over 4 hours of music that complements the V2 default music great. As for the repeat glitch - there is no solution, unfortunately.

People looking for new music can check out my AMP mod, it adds 44 contemporary composition totaling to over 4 hours of music that complements the V2 default music great. As for the repeat glitch - there is no solution, unfortunately.

There is no real solution, but you can just run the music on WMP on a repeat/shuffle mode.

Reactions:
True.

I think I'll take a look in to that.... :happy:

Any one looking for new music The AMP mod might be what your looking for.

The torrent Didn't even work for me.

The direct download said my IP was already downloading it (I wasn't)

:wacko: What? I don't know about that.

And have it replay the same 3-4 songs over and over because that doesn't work at all because it's broken for some reason.

I took the Vic 1 music and put in Vic 2. It worked fine. So whats Really wrong?

I hope they change the Japanese ones so that early firearm tech sprites look similar to the Levy Infantry from Fall of the Samurai, and maybe once they get breech-loaders tehy can look like the professional Meiji infantry, a la Last Samurai - as someone else said, being stuck with samurai until 1900 is kinda weird, esp. considering that Japan had a more-or-less modern army when it defeated China in 1895.

Last edited:
I hope they change the Japanese ones so that early firearm tech sprites look similar to the Levy Infantry from Fall of the Samurai, and maybe once they get breech-loaders tehy can look like the professional Meiji infantry, a la Last Samurai - as someone else said, being stuck with samurai until 1900 is kinda weird, esp. considering that Japan had a more-or-less modern army when it defeated China in 1895.

Yea it would be nice to see the Japanese with early firearms in stead of running around with a katana for must of the game. :glare:

Cannot agree enough with this, its really weird that they still have Katana's, even after westernizing. At least, after they westernize, they should have new military clothing.

The only way I can think of in terms of getting this to work would be if somehow (through decision, I suppose) Japan's tag could be changed after westernization (to Imperial Japan or something, but I figure it could probably keep the same name too), which maybe one could assign a more modern Japanese sprite set to... Seems a bit over-elaborate. One hopes, though, that, just as the inter-war pack gave the Japanese a sprite, so will this early-game one. And it should have a firearm-wielding guy. Guns were already old news in Japan by 1836 anyway, though not quite as universally used.