+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steam 4pack deluxe

Steam 4pack deluxe

Hi!
    My friend bought a 4pack deluxe on steam, but when he gifted to me and I registered, it was just a standard version and only he got magicka, I didnt. Do I need to write to steam support or paradox support? Where can I report this problem?
    As I can see on the steam forums this is not just my problem.

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar
    Paradoxian Order - 2015Crusader Kings II: Way of Life

Blog Entries
    We are looking into this. Thank you for reporting the issue to us!
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

Any new info about this? Do I need to write to support or what?

I too bought the 4pack deluxe and have only 1 magicka gift. I have not sent out any of my 3 TSE gifts, but of course activated mine, and I hope mine is registered/installed as a deluxe.

Blog Entries
    To clarify, this problem should have been resolved. Please let us know if there are any further issues!

Thank you!
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

And how can I check that my game changed to deluxe?

Btw I still dont have the magicka gift.

Blog Entries
    Did you or your friends receive any extra copies of Magicka?

I didnt, my friend got one when he bought the pack, but im going to ask him if he got some now. Btw I still dont know how can I check that my version is digital deluxe.

I tested this today and it worked for me. If you bought the 4-pack you should have gotten 3 TSE items and 1 Magicka in the buyers inventory. The other 3 copies of Magicka are in the same "item" as The Showdown Effect, so when you send the TSE gift to someone, they also automatically receive a copy of Magicka in their own inventory once they accepted the gift.
    Game Producer

I only got the cpoy of magicka and have no TSE items

Quote Originally Posted by Jetamania View Post
    I tested this today and it worked for me. If you bought the 4-pack you should have gotten 3 TSE items and 1 Magicka in the buyers inventory. The other 3 copies of Magicka are in the same "item" as The Showdown Effect, so when you send the TSE gift to someone, they also automatically receive a copy of Magicka in their own inventory once they accepted the gift.
    Yep its working now, but we bought it as soon as pre-order was avaible and the gifts was standard pre-orders, if you check the steam forum some people reported this problem too.

Thanks letting me know that the copies of Magicka were WITH the Showdown Effect! it is good to know! you should really post this on the game page for the game in Steam... I have been working on a ticket with Steam for the last 4 days , and no one has be able to tell me that till I got here and looked at it.... Thanks! JDF

The Showdown Effect Deluxe 4-pack... only one copy of magicka?
    Ticket number 7698-QWYX-0621
    Category Purchases and Payments > Purchase not added to account

+ Reply to Thread