• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there any chance for a Windows Store release?
Not only would it allow for people without tablets to get the game, but it'd also allow people with a RT tablet to get it.
This game looks awesome and i'd love to play it.

Hi, Remar from Ludosity here. :) Most of us will be here to answer questions about the game. Looking forward to release and hearing your thoughts!

Hugo_ijslijk: The game's currently only supported by Androids and iPads, but that might change in the future. I can't promise anything yet though. :unsure:

Looks very cool. I never buy game apps anymore because they usually suck. But this one I will surely buy in the Apple App store. I guess an iPhone screen would be too small to be playable ?

Great now I am never going to get my tablet back from my wife to use! :D

Game isn't out yet ? I checked on the iOS AppStore but it isn't. I thought I had read it had been released in the last few days.

EDIT : Yes I read it has been out since the 14th...

Last edited:
Yup :)

Will we have a code for registration on this forum or is this out of question since bought on the iOS store ?

Last edited:
There is no system in place to provide forum icons for games only sold through the app-stores (Apple/Google). We'll see in the future. But I don't think there will be any now at least.

I've been sooo excited about this game since it was first announced. So imagine the SAD FACE I made this morning when I realized the game is incompatible with my Nexus 7. I emailed Paradox, assuming there was some glitch on the Google Play site, only to discover that (1) at the moment the Nexus 7 is unsupported and (2) they're working on making it compatible in the future. That's great news, and I eagerly await it's availability for the N7. But I do wish that it was stated clearly on the game's various sites with Paradox, Ludosity, here, and in the Google Play store! I've seen various reports that estimate it's been the best-selling Android tablet since it's release. Anyway, just my two cents. Regardless, I'm extremely excited about the game and cannot wait to finally get to play it.

This game is my way of hooking my wife on my paradox obsesion. Thanks!

It seems to be doing well on the Canadian iOS App store at least. #6 on the top most profitable iPad apps ranking list.