• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You say English is your third language? Could have fooled me. This is a fun read. I really like the format and layout. What font are you using?

You say English is your third language? Could have fooled me. This is a fun read. I really like the format and layout. What font are you using?

Thank you :)

Yes, Spanish is my native language and danish my second.

I use Algerian for the titles and Candy Round BTN for the text.

37_zpsfca996e6.jpg

38_zpsfc21eb6c.jpg

Seeing how I updated the AAR a day too early (silly me), here is something to read on this cold dark weekend (as it always is here :p)

Sponsored as always by Gen. Marshall :)

See you guys on Sunday with a new chapter :D

News time!

Hello Folks,

In a week I have holidays (for a few days), so I will be writing the second part of this AAR.

Until then, if you have some harsh criticism/personal attacks/box of chocolates feel free to share :p

If I'm doing something completely wrong, now is the time to speak up :)

Thank you for always taking the time to read my humble AAR,
Marshall18

You may have it all;

box-of-chocolates-2.jpg

I HATE YOUR NAME, YOU IDIOT! SO YOU CAN'T WRITE FOR SHIT!

As for some harsh yet justified criticism, you might want to rethink your background (As in, your visual background. I have no problems with you being a Spanish Dane). Does it really add something to the AAR, apart from more loading time for people with bad internets?

As for some harsh yet justified criticism, you might want to rethink your background (As in, your visual background. I have no problems with you being a Spanish Dane). Does it really add something to the AAR, apart from more loading time for people with bad internets?
Would it be better with just white background then? :)

...now if you excuse me, I'll go eat. That picture made me hungry :D

45_zps39e62c2f.jpg

46_zpscdc1bf21.jpg

Wow! This is my post #500 :D

(do I get some kind of reward? Will a Moderator knock on my door and tell me to turn off my computer and get a life? :p )

Last edited:
Nope. However, this is my post #666, and I expect Death or Satan to visit me just about now.

By the way - I'm pretty sure the expression "offense is the best defense" can't be reversed ;)

"Best offense is defense". Never quite heard it put that way before :)