• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Going to guess at this one, but I may not be correct.
UPnP is turned on, as that could be a issue. (Although opening the ports directly should work fine.)

Did you open them on Windows Firewall, or your Router?

Hi. Thanks for reporting the issue and sorry to hear that you are experiencing it. I'll post this message from a Developer, over on the Steam forums http://steamcommunity.com/app/218130/discussions/0/846943514214318589/
Pointdexter said:
Hi guys,

We are monitoring the connectivity issues and there are two known issues right now.
First, the Steam invite feature might not work if your UDP port 25002 is publicly visible/mapped.
Second, in certain circumstances, the number of players is incorrectly reported in the server browser, thus leading to a connection failure.
Please assert that these issues do not apply to your case. Both will be fixed in a future (soonish) patch.

Also, please head over to forum.paradoxplaza.com and post a copy of your output_log.txt file, present in your game data folder along with some info of the game like: Server or Client? OS? . It will further help us debug the problem.

Cheers,
Poindexter

Please attach your DxDiag and you game log when you have tried connecting and failed. Logs are located in your game folder inside you Steam folder. ...Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland Beta\dungeonland_Data\output_log.txt

Also here's how to get your DxDiag

- click on "START"

- click "run"

- type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"

- click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

How do I forward port 25002 and is it safe? (I'm a noob at this)

Cause me and my friends really can't connect to each other. Only one can connect to me When I host DM mode yet I can't connect to the same person when they are hosting DM mode.

Go to http://portforward.com/ and find your router and follow the instructions to open that port.

The solution may not work as quoted above from that Dev.
Also, if you find UPnP on your router and it's turned off, turn it on and see

Hi Paradox Interactive i have had trouble with this game, i can't connect to my friends game and he can't connect to mine, we have done everything you have suggested, even joined your silly forum to tell you that we cannot get it working (btw please change the registering page. the font is a very light blue and the background colour is very similar and it's hard to see what the text says)
Can you please help?

Code:
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=0
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [aticfx32.dll 8.17.10.1129]
    Renderer: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
    Vendor:   ATI
    VRAM:     1017 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 DF24=1 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=1
desktop: 1680x1050 60Hz; virtual: 1680x1050 at 0,0
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

Initialize engine version: 3.5.6f4
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\NewBehaveLibrary0Build.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\NewBehaveLibrary0Build.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\JsonFx.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\JsonFx.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Assets.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Assets.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\DynamicExecutor.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\DynamicExecutor.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\HttpLibrary.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\HttpLibrary.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SharpPIGS.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SharpPIGS.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ExcelLibrary.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ExcelLibrary.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.094 seconds
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
FMOD Initialization successful

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/14194e8ce88cdf47/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
ReloadTexts en and Rossetta has occupy 565248 bytes.

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/14194e8ce88cdf47/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

Reloaded Icons Descriptor | atlas: 3 | regions: 329 | maps: 329

Entrando no estado CBootstrapState

Platform assembly: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
Unloading 8 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 11154 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2192. Operation took 59.749145 ms.
Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2192. Operation took 6.219296 ms.
Binding to local socket 0.0.0.0
Sending NAT type detection request, local port 51278
Returning nat detection result to the user
Connection test done: LimitedNATPunchthroughSymmetric

GUID: 193654785517934855

%%%%% LoadLevel: MainMenu

Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 47 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2152. Operation took 18.239887 ms.
OnLevelWasLoaded: 2

Starting theme CMainMenuTheme

Entrando no estado CSplashScreenState

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 9 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2219. Operation took 11.229779 ms.
Entrando no estado CMainMenuState

DungeonLandPresentation(Clone) sem widget na raiz

Recebi o match restarted

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 215 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2386. Operation took 11.109163 ms.
MainMenu(Clone) sem widget na raiz

PlayOptions(Clone) sem widget na raiz

Backei: MainMenu

FMOD was shutdown successfully.

This is the Output_log
And this is my DXDIAG

Code:
Time of this report: 1/29/2013, 21:59:54
       Machine name: PC_VAN_LURTZE1
   Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.120824-0336)
           Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
       System Model: P5K SE/EPU
               BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/18/08 16:17:06 Ver: 08.00.12
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E8500  @ 3.16GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
             Memory: 3326MB RAM
          Page File: 2329MB used, 4564MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode

I am also unable to connect to ANY games, despite having opened the port, having a 50 MBPS connection, and I play various other online games daily with no problems. It seems to me that there is a serious problem with the game and the way it connects players. I cannot think of any reason why I should be having this trouble. My firewall and antivirus are both off and still I have this issue.

Hey there lurtze1, I'm sorry for the trouble you're having so far with the game, but I know the frustration as I've had similar problems thus far. However, I tried a few things that worked for me so perhaps you can try them for me to see if anything works until a more permanent fix is announced by a mod or patched in. First off have you tried having any other of your friends host a match? In my case, for some reason my friends can only connect if I am the host. If that doesn't work, make sure you and your friends also try all means of joining.

By this i mean, I've never been able to connect to a friends game via steam invites. Why it doesn't work, I don't know but I've had a much easier time connecting (Almost 100% of the time on the first try) by finding there ign through the "Play online" list and connecting via this method. As I said this isn't any type of concreat or even half-official fix to your problems but it's simply some suggestions that worked for me and will hopefully work for you. Hope something in this post helps and I hope the entire issue is resolved soon :) Good luck to you and enjoy your stay in dungeonland.

Thanks for the answer Johahxshinigami, I can join other people their game, so that at least works. Does anybody know if there is a way for someone else to host a game and still let me be the DM?

Connectivity Issues (Can not connect to my friends)

Like many others, people can't join me in many cases. Sometimes they can, other times they can't.

This is the output_log.txt content of the server:
Code:
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [nvd3dum.dll 9.18.13.1090]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti  
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     978 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 DF24=0 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0
desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 3840x1080 at 0,0
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\NewBehaveLibrary0Build.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\NewBehaveLibrary0Build.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\JsonFx.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\JsonFx.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Assets.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Assets.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\DynamicExecutor.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\DynamicExecutor.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\HttpLibrary.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\HttpLibrary.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SharpPIGS.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SharpPIGS.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ExcelLibrary.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ExcelLibrary.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.064 seconds
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
ReloadTexts en and Rossetta has occupy 561152 bytes.

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
Unloading 8 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 11154 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2192. Operation took 47.435872 ms.
Skipped rendering frame because GfxDevice is in invalid state (device lost)

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/14194e8ce88cdf47/Runtime/Misc/Player.cpp Line: 1608)

HandleD3DDeviceLost
  HandleD3DDeviceLost: still lost
Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2192. Operation took 5.536789 ms.

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/14194e8ce88cdf47/Runtime/Misc/Player.cpp Line: 1608)

HandleD3DDeviceLost
Sending NAT type detection request, local port 55997

HandleD3DDeviceLost
  HandleD3DDeviceLost: needs reset, doing it
FullResetD3DDevice
ResetD3DDevice
dev->Reset
D3Dwindow device not lost anymore
Connection test done: PublicIPIsConnectable

GUID: 400820369222623668

Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 47 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2152. Operation took 9.301513 ms.

Unloading 9 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2219. Operation took 7.099085 ms.

Recebi o match restarted

Unloading 215 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2389. Operation took 9.327844 ms.

PlayOptions(Clone) sem widget na raiz

BlockOptions(Clone) sem widget na raiz

InitializeServer at 28.23842

OnServerInitialized at 28.25071

Registering match 'Dungeonland5958' on MasterServer 85.236.109.218:23466

My port is 25002

Entrando no estado CNetworkedLobbyState

Lobby(Clone) sem widget na raiz

Music cue "CUE_LOBBY_PLAYER" does not exist.

Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 2652 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 6269. Operation took 62.907875 ms.

The server is connected directly to the Internet. There is no router in between. All clients can connect to my server just fine, which has been tested using both an HTTP server running on my system as well as ping. Firewall is completely disabled.

This is the log of one of the clients trying to joint my game:
Code:
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [nvd3dum.dll 9.18.13.1090]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     1488 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 DF24=0 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0
desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 3600x1080 at 0,0
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\NewBehaveLibrary0Build.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\NewBehaveLibrary0Build.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\JsonFx.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\JsonFx.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Assets.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Assets.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.Unity.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Behave.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\DynamicExecutor.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\DynamicExecutor.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\HttpLibrary.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\HttpLibrary.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SharpPIGS.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SharpPIGS.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ExcelLibrary.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\ExcelLibrary.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.070 seconds
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
ReloadTexts en and Rossetta has occupy 561152 bytes.

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\Dungeonland_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)

Unloading 11154 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2192. Operation took 53.164553 ms.

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2192. Operation took 5.305195 ms.
Sending NAT type detection request, local port 59736
Connection test done: LimitedNATPunchthroughSymmetric

GUID: 211669245420676399

Unloading 47 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2152. Operation took 10.310342 ms.

Unloading 9 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2219. Operation took 7.301700 ms.

Recebi o match restarted

Unloading 215 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2386. Operation took 8.529668 ms.

Entrando no estado CInviteMainMenuState

Recebi o match restarted

Unloading 391 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2430. Operation took 34.403328 ms.
NAT target 400820369222623668 not connected to NAT facilitator 85.236.109.218:50005

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/14194e8ce88cdf47/Runtime/Network/NetworkManager.cpp Line: 794)

Connection error: NATTargetNotConnected

Recebi o match restarted

Unloading 230 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2765. Operation took 16.963948 ms.

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost
  HandleD3DDeviceLost: needs reset, doing it
FullResetD3DDevice
ResetD3DDevice
dev->Reset
D3Dwindow device not lost anymore

The DX Diag file of the server is available here:
http://pastebin.com/sKRQAjnp

If you need further information, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks :).