• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Clue one

This just appeared on Facebook:

Clue one.
156325_10151655543324816_1429240886_n.png

Any thoughts?

EDIT: Ninja'd by the official thread ^.^ :ninja:

Hmm, a quote from Sherlock Holmes... I wonder...

Manchester was mentioned heavily by F. Engels in The Condition of the Working Class in England in 1844 so maybe this means we'll have new revolution mechanics?

It better be. And a smarter AI.

Manchester was mentioned heavily by F. Engels in The Condition of the Working Class in England in 1844 so maybe this means we'll have new revolution mechanics?
i dont think so krzysztof, manchester is shown to show people new factory and railroad graphics :p

Brilliant news, I presume this means something more than jsut a grpahics expansion. Been considering starting a new game of Victoria, fantastic that this game is still getting some attention.

Train factories? There was a significant one between liverpool and manchester. ;) Or the Chetham Library invention? Marx and Engels spent time in there..heh.

Wasn't there a Paradox employee who stated somewhere a short time ago about some secret big announcement yet to come? Doesn't sound like graphics to me. Well..this has been a great start to the weekend!

'"If you believe the doctors, nothing is wholesome; if you believe the theologians, nothing is innocent; if you believe the military, nothing is safe."
~Lord Salisbury' This was posted on their FB on the 11th..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Gascoyne-Cecil,_3rd_Marquess_of_Salisbury

Something relevant? Time period would suit.

Wasn't there a Paradox employee who stated somewhere a short time ago about some secret big announcement yet to come? Doesn't sound like graphics to me. Well..this has been a great start to the weekend!
Yes, both on the forums and on FB
Facebok said:
Be patient, dear sir. Global events might be lingering at the horizon...
'"If you believe the doctors, nothing is wholesome; if you believe the theologians, nothing is innocent; if you believe the military, nothing is safe."
~Lord Salisbury' This was posted on their FB on the 11th..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Gascoyne-Cecil,_3rd_Marquess_of_Salisbury

Something relevant? Time period would suit.

Well they're posting Victorian quotes all the time, I doubt that the last one is any more relevant to any upcoming plans for Vicky... However I'm interested what further clues will reveal!

Train factories?

I was wondering about that building as well. Station? Just graphics or some new gameplay mechanics?