+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to install this mod in a Steam EU3?

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory500k club

How to install this mod in a Steam EU3?

How?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Copy your "steam\steamapps\common\europa universalis iii - complete" folder, paste it somewhere else outside of Steam (say to the root directory of a hard drive like D:\), then follow the install instructions using this new folder as your EU3 installation.
    Ex-MEIOU fellow (on a long unplanned hiatus, may go back later) - AARland Fan of the Week: 3 Feb '13

<Between Characters> in ThunderHawk3's Edge of Europe - A Belgian Interactive AAR (Previous characters: Palomer, Cartier,
    Jean de Cro˙, Willems-Hopegood)

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory500k club

Quote Originally Posted by SirkTheMonkey View Post
    Copy your "steam\steamapps\common\europa universalis iii - complete" folder, paste it somewhere else outside of Steam (say to the root directory of a hard drive like D:\), then follow the install instructions using this new folder as your EU3 installation.
    Thanks

It seems to work just fine from within the /steamapps folder too...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolprock View Post
    It seems to work just fine from within the /steamapps folder too...?
    I always recommend making a copy of it elsewhere because the 4GB patch changes checksums and some of the mod files are installed in base game folders, potentially screwing up vanilla and other mods.
    Ex-MEIOU fellow (on a long unplanned hiatus, may go back later) - AARland Fan of the Week: 3 Feb '13

<Between Characters> in ThunderHawk3's Edge of Europe - A Belgian Interactive AAR (Previous characters: Palomer, Cartier,

Allright that means I should probably reinstall if I want to try out other mods, but as long as I stick to MEIOU singleplayer I should be fine right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolprock View Post
    Allright that means I should probably reinstall if I want to try out other mods, but as long as I stick to MEIOU singleplayer I should be fine right?
    Yes.
    Shortest post ever.

+ Reply to Thread