• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Derfasciti

Second Lieutenant
2 Badges
Jun 11, 2007
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • 500k Club
Hey guys!

Been playing Warbands and I love it. I'm lvl 25 and am a lord of Swadia. I have one castle and one village that pay rent. I have been playing an aggressive character that loots enemy villages and has not been afraid to capture enemy nobles for ransom. But I have been very loyal to Swadia. As I have mainly worked for count Tredian, who has shared my aggressive worldview and has given me many quests to provoke war between Swadia and other kingdoms he is virtually the only lord that approves of me. He has offered me his daughter (lady irena) for marriage and has even said that if she does not approve he will make her "see reason." However, she is quite ambitious and despite all of the poems etc. I have recited to her she remains at relationship "8" with me. And I cannot seem to be able to increase that relationship. Nor does she send invitations for me to visit like other ladies. And despite Tredian's promises, he does not seem to offer me the opportunity for me to force the marriage.

I now ask how do I improve this relationship so that I can marry her and so doing create a claim to the throne? Or how can I force Tredian to force his daughter to marry me?

thanks for any help!

Seeing as how you've been waiting a while - have you tried the Taleworlds forum as well?

Have you dedicated tournament wins to her?

But you should apparently be getting invitations so you can dedicate the wins to her in person.

According to another thread you can try to force a visit on her - which should allow you to dedicate a win (poetry doesn't always work, but tournament wins always give at least something)
To visit them, wait until there is no feast going on, and then you have to talk to a Lord, and say, "I want to ask you something", and then choose "I want to know the location of someone". Then find her name in the list, and then head to that town or castle. When you get there, the option to "visit a lady" will show up. If she wants to see you (or her father has given permission) she'll let you in, and you can recite one poem per trip to her.