• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I support Papp's limited war aims. We should defend ourselves but there is no need to further expand and increase the infamy the great powers hold us in for our expansionist ways.

LQRsiEl_zpsd65804ad.png

Army Review:
Italian Army of the Danube-Milan-27,000
4th Army-Veince-27,000
Southern Reserve Corps-Budapest-27,000
Army of Germany-Prague-27,000
Northern Reserve Corps-Breslau-27,000
Republican National Guard-Vienna-33,000
Army of the North-Lvov-30,000
3rd Southern Army-Suceava-27,000
2nd Southern Army-Pavevo-27,000
1st Southern Army-Sarajevo-26,317
1st Army-Split-3,000 Guards
Naval Guard-Split-21,000
Tunisian Royal Guard-Tunis-15,000
DEF-Chania-15,000

Navy Review:
Red Star Fleet-Melilla-12 Man'o'war
Blue Star Fleet-Pola-16 Ironclads
Federal Transport Squadren-Split-17 Steam Transports
Adriatic Protection Fleet-Vlore-17 Commerce Raiders
White Star Fleet-Suez-9 Ironclads

Spiros Plan
Naval Plan:
The Blue and White Star Fleets shall move to Gibralter and set up a blockade. Adriatic Protection Fleet shall move to the Red Sea and set up a blockade there. The Red Star Fleet shall patrol the Medatranian looking for, and eliminating enemy ships. It shall also protect the Federal Transport squadren in its operations. If the Royal Navy tries to break the blockade at Gibralter, the Red Star Fleet shall provide assitance to the Blue and White Star Fleets if possible. If the blockade is broken, the Star fleets shall withdraw to secure ports on the Danubian mainland to reorganize. If the Royal Fleet is to large to be distroyed by our fleets, they shall engage in a naval gurilla warfare stratagy hitting lone ships. The Federal Transport Fleet is to avoid combat at all costs.

Land Plan:
Suez Operation: The Federal Transport Fleet shall transport the DEF to the Suez canal and hold it. They will then move the Royal Tunisian Guards to the Suez as well. If the naval situation permits it at that time (read: the Royal Navy has not breached the Mediterranean in force), the Italian Army of the Danube will be transported to Suez as well. If they feel they can, these armies will sieze Cairo and occupy Egypt.

Federationsouthernplan_zpse9b5c88e.jpg

Balkan Operation: The Army of the North, and the 3rd Southern Army shall form up at Galati. They will then invade the Ottoman Empire. The Republican National Guard, Southern Reserve Army, 1st and Second Armies, Naval Guard, and the 4th and 1st Armies shall advance into the balkans in the main assult West of Serbia. They shall support each other and make sure they are not outnumbered. If they need reinforcments, Northern Reserve, Italian Army of the Danube (if not transported), and the Army of Germany shall support them. These 3 armies are to be called in the order I listed them. The Balkan Operation Forces shall move slowly and stadly to Istanbul. Slow and Steady shall win the race.

Contengincy Plan:
If the Main Assult force is destroyed, Russia or Prussia invades, or a large British Invasion, the State Millitias are to be mobalized and placed under Federal Control. Battle groups of around 25-30,000 men are to be formed. They will then fight off any invaders. ((Hit the mobilize in game)).

Reinforcments:
Any ironclads shall join the Gibralter Blockade under the White Star Fleet. Any completed Guards are to be added to the Main assult force.

Signed,

Aetios Spiros
Minister of War

Artur Georgescu
Chief of General Staff

Last edited:
tsjou.png

Evacuation Notice

This is an official evacuation notice for all Danubian citizens employed by Federal or State government in the territories of Melilla, Tunisia, Crete, and Albania. We can not guarantee the safety of these people in these territories any longer, due to the threat posed by the combined British and Ottoman navies. I stress that this evacuation notice does not apply for other citizens, but they are free to leave regardlessly.

Order of Battle

In the light of the recently revealed war plans for the Balkans theater of operations, the General Staff will make the following changes to the administrative order of battle:

- Rename the 1st Army to First Guards Army.
- Rename the Northern Reserve Corps to Reserve Army.
- Merge the 1st Southern and 2nd Southern Armies. Result is the 1st Army with 53,317 men.
- Merge the 4th Army and the Southern Reserve Corps. Result is the 2nd Army with 54,000 men.
- Merge the Army of the North and the 3rd Southern Army. Result is the 3rd Army with 57,000 men.

Military Appointments

The application of Major Gaspare Ricci for a transfer to front-line duties has been reviewed and accepted. As of the formation of 2nd Army, Gaspare Ricci is a Colonel in said Army.

The application of Sir Edvard Masaryk Sr. for admission into the Federal Armed Forces has been reviewed and accepted. As of the formation of 3rd Army, General Masaryk will lead it to battle. The current commanders of the Army of the North and the 3rd Southern Army will be his direct subordinates and advisors.

Signed,

Artur Georgescu
Chief of General Staff

The following is a excerpt from Jaromír's diary, during the time of the announcement of the warplan.

27th of January, 1865

I've just heard about the warplan. I am pleased to see the unit' I am in joining the assault on Western Serbia, aswell as being merged'' with the 2nd Southern Army. I, for one, am very happy I even managed to enter this unit'. The plan, from what I have heard atleast, seems very effective. As I wipe my sword to make sure it is clean enough to be used in combat and clean my guns so that they can shoot properly, we are told to get ready. My grandfather is smiling from above, seeing the sword he gave me being used in the one thing it is best at. Slaughtering the Ottoman.

'1st Southern Army
''The merging of the 1st and 2nd Southern Army into the 1st Army

Now is a time for action nit words, so I will step down as councilor for duration of the war and fight in the armed forces.

((Sign me up as a General.))

- Dietrich von Tirpitz

I believe that the people of Crete will need leadership in the coming days. It is my duty to be on Crete. I was there for my people the last time that my island was besieged and by God I will be there the next time. Unless you believe that I can better serve the country elsewhere.

((New voting session! Please vote on the following bills in order, keeping the names as they are written in this post and precising the state you represent (or are voting in).

All characters should vote on :

Cisalpine characters and representatives should vote on :

Romanian characters and representatives should vote on :

Galician characters and representatives should vote on :

Bohemian, Silesian, Cretan, Illyrian and Hungarian representatives should vote on :

Thank for not voting on bills not appearing in your state. The voting deadline is Saturday at 23:30 EST (that's Eastern Standard Time, American).

I do need some confirmation from theAhawk on the matter of ties, because I suspect they may happen in some states (Congressional ties are much, much more unlikely). If the vote is tied, does the bill pass or does it not ?
Also need a new voting sheet with Illyria on it. :)))

Last edited:
((New voting session! Please vote on the following bills in order, keeping the names as they are written in this post and precising the state you represent (or are voting in).

All characters should vote on :

Cisalpine characters and representatives should vote on :

Romanian characters and representatives should vote on :

Galician characters and representatives should vote on :

Bohemian, Silesian, Cretan, Illyrian and Hungarian representatives should vote on :

Thank for not voting on bills not appearing in your state. The voting deadline is Saturday at 23:30 EST (that's Eastern Standard Time, American).

I do need some confirmation from theAhawk on the matter of ties, because I suspect they may happen in some states (Congressional ties are much, much more unlikely). If the vote is tied, does the bill pass or does it not ?
Also need a new voting sheet with Illyria on it. :)))

((Bohemia also has a flag vote))

Ministry of Colonial Affairs-Nay
Tunisian Educational Research-Yea
Independance of Governance Act-Nay
War Aims Act-Abstain
Abolition of the Electoral College-Abstain
Transfer of Bukovina to Romania-Yea
NPVIC-Nay

[Ukrainian/Galicia]

I vote for the following:

MCA: Aye
TER: Aye
IGA: Nay
WAA: I propose an additional amendment - The historically Vlach region of Dobruja have a referendum under the LPA in order to realize if they want to join Romania, join as a state, join Wallachia or be independent
AEC: Nay

Alexandru V. Draculesti [Romania]

Ministry of Colonial Affairs: Nay
Tunisian Educational Research: Aye
Independence of Governance Act: Aye
War Aims Act: Aye
Abolition of the Electoral College: Aye
NPVIC: Aye

[Illyria]

- Premier Jovan Lilic

Ministry of Colonial Affairs-Abstain
Tunisian Education Research-Aye