• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, as Foreign Minister I support the transfer of Ostpruessen to Prussian control in return for the region of Silesia/Saxony. ((What state is it that Prussia has that we would like?))

~ Victor Kraus, GCM, Foreign Minister
((Silesia; our doddering Foreign Minister.))

If Silesia is to be brought into the Federation, I support that it be brought in as its own independent state; the process of which has been highlighted by my Incorporation of Liberated People's Act. ((This act still has to be voted for, so you know.))

((Are we still allowed to vote and propose bills now that we're Cabinet members? 'Cause someone needs to get this ball rolling against the Ottomans...))

((Are we still allowed to vote and propose bills now that we're Cabinet members? 'Cause someone needs to get this ball rolling against the Ottomans...))

((I would assume so. My bill was announced before I became a cabinet member, so I know that's fine. As for the Ottomans I plan to announce something to deal with them soon.

Also is there an ETA on the next update?))

Name: Gabriel Soukup-Valenta
Date of Birth: March 4, 1819
Place of Birth: Kladno, Bohemia
Culture: Czech
Position: Deputy for Bohemia
Party:Radical Union of the Federation
Bio:Seeing the wave of industrialization, the patriarch of a small aristocratic family invested most of their accumulated fortune into a successful textile factory in Prague. Following the economic gamble he became politically active in 1848 due to the turmoil and chaos that gripped the country. Now searching for a new challenge in his early 30s, Gabriel has decided to climb the political ladder.

(I throw my hat into the ring of the grand game! Oh and if there is an open slot for the upper house in the future I would be interested!)

Military Appointments, 1852

All those recently promoted to command are also promoted to the rank of General, obviously. A general reorganisation and reshuffle of units and their positions is pending an investigation into the efficacy of supply routes; and of course whether this Congress decides to go to war with the Ottoman Empire.

I thank the President-Elect for my appointment.

I am most honoured to be appointed as General of the Centre. These men shall be in utmost form, should they be needed against the Turk.

~Nestor Kulczycki, General of the Centre

In light of the upcoming war, I hereby order the Red Star Fleet to Cattoro so that any prospective blockade against the Ottoman Empire does not have to suffer a lengthy trip down the Adriatic.

Bio:Seeing the wave of industrialization, the patriarch of a small aristocratic family invested most of their accumulated fortune into a successful textile factory in Prague. Following the economic gamble he became politically active in 1848 due to the turmoil and chaos that gripped the country. Now searching for a new challenge in his early 30s, Gabriel has decided to climb the political ladder.

(I throw my hat into the ring of the grand game! Oh and if there is an open slot for the upper house in the future I would be interested!)

Welcome, fellow radical! Every brother of liberty is a welcome addition to our cause.

- Konrad Egeler

((Is there something in the water there?))

Ah, Bohemia sprouts another radical. Regardless of your ideology Deputy Soukup-Valenta, I welcome you to the Federal Council.

((Wow, Bohemia really is the red state of this Federation huh?))

I'd like to thank the President for renewing my office as Minister of Finance, I shall do my best to encourage industry and particularly kick start the construction of railways across the country.

Mocenigo refuses to acknowledge the Bohemian

Seeing as we are goingto acuire silesia in exchange for Ostpreussen and, since I am german and silisia is a majority german state Im stating now that I will become a councillor for silesia. If there are any comments or concerns please state them now or forever hold your peace.

Also if prussia rejects our offer, which is not likely Id like to become councillor of Ostpreussen.

((I hope that is how you announce that))

Seeing as we are goingto acuire silesia in exchange for Ostpreussen and, since I am german and silisia is a majority german state Im stating now that I will become a councillor for silesia. If there are any comments or concerns please state them now or forever hold your peace.

Also if prussia rejects our offer, which is not likely Id like to become councillor of Ostpreussen.

((I hope that is how you announce that))

Well I am unsure on how we resolve such issues Herr von Tirpitz, but you do have my blessings.

((I don't know how it works, though since you are not a councillor of any state, nor born to any state in the Federation I think it would be okay))

Well I am unsure on how we resolve such issues Herr von Tirpitz, but you do have my blessings.

((I don't know how it works, though since you are not a council
lor of any state, nor born to any state in the Federation I think it would be okay))

((well if we keep Ostpreussen then im from there which solves the issues im not from a state, two either of those states will have no councillor so its only fair they get one thats atleast of there ethnicity.))

Good to know, Councillor.

((......<facepalm> I fixed it.....))

Welcome to our parliament!
((So all Germans are Conservatives/reactionaries, all Czechs are radicals, and all Italians are Independent or Conservative....Interesting))

Welcome to our parliament!
((So all Germans are Conservatives/reactionaries, all Czechs are radicals, and all Italians are Independent or Conservative....Interesting))

((Hey I am Czech and I am Reactionary))

((Transylvanians are mixed bag, but Hungarians are Conservatives. Poles are Liberals and Ukrainians are Radicals too))

Status
Not open for further replies.