• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kalkkuna

Sergeant
7 Badges
Apr 11, 2005
kalkkuna.org
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Iron Cross
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • 500k Club
I created Reichskommissariat Ukraine before bitter peace to help partisan activity. Got only Kiev and some parts of Poland? Whole Ukraine region was already captured -> should work. This was new for me. Same happen to Moskow and Kaukasus also? Then try replay and found out that Bitter Peace was key? After peace provinces was added just as liberation province list says.

Seems that you can establish Reichskommissariat at the time of battle and you see list of provinces, but create fails. Why? In history Reichskommissariat Ukraine was created far before Bitter Peace ;) Or is this working as designed?

Game DH Full 1.3 (ONHK)

If those territories are not yours, they will only receive their cores. But you can give them territories via trade.

Thanks. Makes sense, a bit.

Trouble is that Reichskommissariat many cores didn't attach right before Bitter Peace in Russia. You see them at list when you liberate state, but they fails.

When I create example Israel it works. New state get cores, even it's UK owned territory.

Thanks. Makes sense, a bit.

Trouble is that Reichskommissariat many cores didn't attach right before Bitter Peace in Russia. You see them at list when you liberate state, but they fails.

When I create example Israel it works. New state get cores, even it's UK owned territory.

the problem is Reichkomissariats have no cores, only claims. Only one province is cored for each RK. Kiev for RK Ukraine , Riga for RK Ostland and so on.