• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

tommo8993

Major
110 Badges
Oct 26, 2009
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Ok, this game is beyond a joke now. I can understand if the devs are defunct. But the fact they release a DLC, and I announce it and they don't even comment on it. We haven't had a comment from any of the devs in god knows how long. Can somebody either from paradox or turbotape at least make an official statement. I expect more for my money and more from paradox. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Im interested to see if the tumbleweeds answer us or not... :rofl: tumble along with the tumbling ... tummmble.. weeeeeeeed. Whoever ever owns the damn rights to the .exe needs to let go and let the community attempt to give this game some TLC and DLC that isn't abandonware the second it's released (amazing shit that).

I had a crash while playing some days ago. When things were heating up trying to select multiple units and giving them order caused a permanent freeze and it had to be closed......

It's not a bad game to me though I'm enjoying the gameplay but it could need some more polishing. Ship's wake for one is badly needed. Games from 2006 had ship's wake but not this? It was disappointing. It made the ships seemingly floating above the surface with no clear sense of direction.

Ok, this game is beyond a joke now. I can understand if the devs are defunct. But the fact they release a DLC, and I announce it and they don't even comment on it. We haven't had a comment from any of the devs in god knows how long. Can somebody either from paradox or turbotape at least make an official statement. I expect more for my money and more from paradox. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

What kind of comment are you after?

As if it were vague what comments the remaining nw:ac com within this Forum is after. But ist absolutely not vague that there will not be an answer. So why are you admin guy visit this forum? *shaking head in disbelief*

As if it were vague what comments the remaining nw:ac com within this Forum is after. But ist absolutely not vague that there will not be an answer. So why are you admin guy visit this forum? *shaking head in disbelief*
Admins...who really cares what they got to say. What are they going to do ban us from the forums that none of the dev's even read or respond to. The company that screwed us? What help or anything do we recieve here? What use does this forum even serve? none thats what, so let the admins do thier worst, I have better games to play, better companies I can support.

Sorry for not checking back here after asking my own question. I was knocked out by a fever. Thank you tommo8993 for reminding me to come back here.

The answers to the questions you put forth are as following (as far as my knowledge extends):

1. I will prepare a statement about the current state of development shortly. There are issues that are reported that the developers simply have not been able to recreate and resolve. Which leads me to...
2. If you have serious technical issues with the game making it unplayable. Please open a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com and describe the issue and state your steam account name (the name you use when you log in to steam, do NOT give out your password).

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have any problems with a game published by Paradox Interactive and dont know who to turn to you can ALWAYS turn to me and I will do my best to point you in the right direction, unless I can help you myself.

Best Regards
BjornB

Sorry for not checking back here after asking my own question. I was knocked out by a fever. Thank you tommo8993 for reminding me to come back here.

The answers to the questions you put forth are as following (as far as my knowledge extends):

1. I will prepare a statement about the current state of development shortly. There are issues that are reported that the developers simply have not been able to recreate and resolve. Which leads me to...
2. If you have serious technical issues with the game making it unplayable. Please open a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com and describe the issue and state your steam account name (the name you use when you log in to steam, do NOT give out your password).

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have any problems with a game published by Paradox Interactive and dont know who to turn to you can ALWAYS turn to me and I will do my best to point you in the right direction, unless I can help you myself.

Best Regards
BjornB

And it would be very nice if you did ask them if they have any thoughts about adding a save game function? Some of us have work and kids and can't spend 2-3 hours in a row with a game... But if you have read the posts in this forum I guess you have not missed that there is a rather hefty irritation regarding that missing feature ;)

It really is a pity as the game is rather fun I think, and I can live with a crash now and then as long as I know I can go back to a save!

Best Regards
BjornB

Well I for one will be waiting, and wanting to believe, but I doubt this game moves foward in any fashion the community has been asking for. DLC without a save feature?? Talk about ear plugs in with your hand out asking for cash.