Make the game F2P and give €10 in game currency to those of us that have bought it

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Nessus

Recruit
31 Badges
Jan 9, 2013
  • Dungeonland
  • Starvoid
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Magicka
  • Lead and Gold
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Gettysburg
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • A Game of Dwarves
I can see what you're trying to do with the 2 copies for the price of one and having the devs play the game but come on, it's not working. I can appreciate that you sunk a lot of money into the development and changing it to the F2P model will take more work, however it seems to be based on F2P anyway with a €10 entrance fee. This is probably why there aren't any players.

I've tried to get a game over the past 4 weeks and not once have I seen another player online. Continuing to sell the game at this stage is just gouging your supporters. Everyone installs it, logs on, sees there's nobody playing and uninstalls it. You won't reach critical mass using this technique.

Another option would be a huge free to play event with some form of prize at the end of it.

Whatever you guys do please either fix it or stop suckering people with the current €10 price tag

I personally agree that the f2p model would suit the game better and of course make much more players play it, it has been a long discussion about it throughout the entire production and after that too :) Unfortunately there isn't much development going on on the title right now, and making such changes would require some work.