• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Right wing government with communism banned, black population born by that time will be accepted, but not influenced (blacks living in tribes would be left alone). Black people living among whites would be fully emancipated if they prooved they britified themselves, otherwise allowed to go back to his mother tribe. Besides that you should support white goverments of all colonies, also tighten up your borders, for immigrants would provide rebelious element braking the hard achieved successes in emancipation of black population on civilised white terms.

Remember, that without succesful emancipation of urban black people (on white terms), or earning tribal approval, there cannot be any chance for succesfull Rhodesia nor any future for white people there.

by white terms i mean british/rhodesian values, acting, fashion, social order... The only chance for native black population to become Rhodesian is this, or live in status quo in tribes uninvolved in state/white society matters. Otherwise there is the possibility of expulsion beyond borders, but whites that go against the law should be exmitted as well so nothing new or racially targetted.

Well decision is finally yours to take, just make Rhodesia free of unlogical anarchist leftism :D

For what it's worth a liberal regime isn't very popular in either politics or in the intellectual circles until the advent of neoliberals like Friedman (and to a lesser extent, the Austrians). OTL it was even less popular in Africa due to a combination of factors and the fact that the only power aggressively favoring African decolonization is the USSR. However, I think Rhodesia is already much more wealthy and powerful than it ever was in real life. I don't know if South Africa's built IC, but if I recall correctly Rhodesia is now more industrially powerful than its southern (and whiter) neighbor. A tactical opposition to South African apartheid after the war might just give the country enough political leverage to bury any racial tensions beneath a pile of cash, and make the country a beacon of hope in an otherwise unhappy continent.

Of course, such Whig histories make for poor drama.

It depends on what you want in the end, far left would likely be very popular with the black majority and far right amongst white landowners. Not that it needs to stay with either regime forever, there could be more than one coup/revolution etc. It could even go along the lines of what happened in South Africa historically.
Anyway since I am commie I say go commie Rhodesia! :p (fascist would be fun too, but more like an"evil" kind of fun)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation_of_Rhodesia_and_Nyasaland

579px-Rhodesia_map_EB1911.png