• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nat China !!!!

Belgelands :p

Nationalist China.

I´ve never seen you around here. Welcome!

Nat China !!!!

Belgelands (whaatever it is, but Belge souns good)

I never expected that you won´t know what Belgelands might be. Try to think about it a little :p

Belgelands too! I want to know what is it.

Belgelands :p

Whoa! I never expected this AAR to have so many supporters. I was almost sure posting this into my current AAR would give more feedback, but you´ve proven me I was wrong!

Thanks for comments! :)

Belgelands is something with Belgium i think.... I hope you don't mean Belgium/Netherlands/Luxemburg together, because that is the Benelux!

Belgelands is something with Belgium i think.... I hope you don't mean Belgium/Netherlands/Luxemburg together, because that is the Benelux!

Heh, you were almost right. I just forgot that little German kingdom, of course I know the BeNeLux term! :p I just taught about these two: Belgium-e-Netherlands. Though you´ve spoiled the fun of other guessers :p

The Commissariat of Justice abstains from voting.

I do get your childish pun about vodka, Marshall.

Asylum is the second building on the right when you cross the street :)

No pun intended... In fact, I don't even see a pun! :eek:

"Abstain" means "withhold"

Abstain means stop drinking alcohol. You should seriously think about it :p

Do you really have no opinion on such an essential question? :glare:

Abstain means stop drinking alcohol. You should seriously think about it :p

Do you really have no opinion on such an essential question? :glare:

Well, yeah, it might, maybe, but whatever, no pun intended :p

I most certainly do have an opinion: I want you to play both Nationalist China and Belgeland (or is it Hollandium?), in any order. Really, both the Belgeland and Nationalist China ideas are great, so do either one, as long as you do the other one right after.

It was nice to see you coming back to this AAR, nice updates and victory in the end.

BTW I vote for Shanxi!! ;)

"That's all folks!" :rofl:

edit: on 2nd thoughts Belgelands sounds interesting... humm

Well, yeah, it might, maybe, but whatever, no pun intended :p

I most certainly do have an opinion: I want you to play both Nationalist China and Belgeland (or is it Hollandium?), in any order. Really, both the Belgeland and Nationalist China ideas are great, so do either one, as long as you do the other one right after.

I think they´re both interesting too, but you know me; unless the topic is started, don´t expect any kind of fairness or truth on my behalf :p But Hollandium... Isn´t that one in the periodic table? :D

It was nice to see you coming back to this AAR, nice updates and victory in the end.

Well, it was only a half-way victory. With China and Japan still in the Axis, we would have a hell of a job to dislodge them. Odds that Germany fails Barbarossa are about 90% anyway (if you don´t interfere).

BTW I vote for Shanxi!! ;)

I taught you´ll remember that PM I sent you. Yet I still don´t get how can they have 2 INF techs up-to-date. Insanity

"That's all folks!" :rofl:

These were nice cartoons. One always wants to be younger than he is right now, but hey, it isn´t all that bad! :)

edit: on 2nd thoughts Belgelands sounds interesting... humm

NeBeLux, Nebelwerfer... Belgian-Netherlandian-Luxemburgian union!? :D (Dutch, but it doesn´t sound that absurd :p)

OK Belgeland... but only in the Allies !!!

Good news; Belgelands are up and running. It took me less than an hour, since I´ve already made the real work with the BU back then, so it was easy to repeat the process :)

As for Nationalists; I don´t think there´ll be any kind of modding needed (unless I want to game and annex all the warlords on 1st Jan :p).

@red_KLG: Of course. Comintern wins without me anyway and in the Axis I could... defend my ports against suicidal UK landings! :D

NatChi so you can beat the Soviets after you defeat the Japanese.

I´ll see which AAR I´ll do first. I think I would be up for the Belgelands :)

And if you miss something in my AARs, just go ahead and write it. You can be flawlessly honest :)