• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can someone who has updated their Steam version manually tell me how? Mine doesn't want to update anything. Very surprised Steam haven't bothered updating this cos I've never seen them ignore an update before.

Has the Steam version of this game been out of date for several months? I was thinking about buying Cold War during the current Paradox memorial day sale, but I'm probably gonna re-consider at this point.

Last edited:
If Steam/Paradox aren't even bothering to try to keep your game up to date, it doesn't really reflect too well on the quality of the game. While I once was interested, I'm probably gonna end up skipping SR:CW if the game's been out of date on Steam for so long.

How so? I've seen lots of games of poor quality on Steam and lots of good games that they never pick up. If you're concerned about the quality, try the demo or check with other users what they think. We've had good community response, I'm not concerned by what I expect to be the average opinion...

We're pleased to announce that the incremental Update/Patch 7.3.7 has been released today. This patch includes some minor fixes and improvements over the "Update 3" release.

More importantly, we're very pleased to announce that this patch is now loaded up onto Steam and will be delivered to Steam users via their auto-update system. For everyone that has previously had trouble with getting SRCW updates through Steam, thank you very much for your patience.

-- George / BattleGoat Studios.