• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It obviously depends on how good is your computer. I'm using two-core CPU with 2,9GHz each core and while playing random country like Jordan my game speed is a little below 4 seconds per day.

You're sure you have all the patches downloaded, that your computer is well maintained etc?
But still, if there would by any real problem I guess it would be related with CPU and/or hard disk drive so you would be definitely able to tell it while playing the other games. Try doing some benchmarks, because the game itself is okay :)

Yes my game is updated. I relized that when i start to playing my days speed like 4 - 5 seconds. But when i saved game after load it, One day needs 20 second. After 15- 20 minutes Gamesspeed up again 5-6 seconds. How can i solve this problem ?

My computer is : i3 2.93ghz dual core gpu, 4 gb ram, ati hd 4600 series.

Sorry if I am being a bit of a necromancer but I don't want to start a new thread just to ask this.Any idea if that lag problem still exist because my computer still runs the game unbelievably slow,and its stopping my from playing the game.The worst part is I have a very modern up to date machine.