• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello there,

sorry to disturb the slumber of this excellent thread but I need some help.

I need to find a list of governeurs of the roman provinces (except Britannia) from 100 AC until 300 AC. Furthermore I need a list of legates of the different legions of this time.

Maybe someone of you knows a good webside or a good book about this? It would be very helpful if you could post a link or booktitle.

Thanks

I see that Endre Fodstad has beaten me to naming De Re Militari's website (www.deremilitari.org). I am the editor of this website, and I would like to hear any views you have on it. We are an academic site, designed to promote our society and the study of medieval military history. We have been online since July 2001, and we have been growing at a good rate over this period.
One of the things we wanted to do was develop an online resources section, which could be used in university classes, or by scholars, that had good quality articles and primary sources. A lot of our material is recently published, and we have worked with authors and publishers to obtain permission to republish these items.
We update the site fairly regularly, usually once a week, with new articles and texts, and other news about our society.

An online database (presently under construction) of artefacts looted from Iraq. The database has some pictures and is created by the Chicago Oriental Institute.

Link

The purpose of the database is to help the return of the artefacts to museums in Iraq and prevent them from being sold on the antiquity market.

//Vandelay

Hello, I'm looking for CK era manuscript illustrations.

Thank you. :)