May I tempt you with a few EU4 Alpha Screenshots?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Regina

Lt. General
5 Badges
Jan 29, 2008
www.paradoxdevelopmentstudio.com
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
Enjoy!

Cheers,
regina

EuropaUniversalisIV_Alpha_Screen_2 copy.pngEuropaUniversalisIV_Alpha_Screen_3 copy.pngEuropaUniversalisIV_Alpha_Screen_4 copy.pngEuropaUniversalisIV_Alpha_Screen_5 copy.pngEuropaUniversalisIV_Alpha_Screen_6 copy.png

Thank you Regina¡ I see why you always give us geographic map screenshots: they are beautiful, even more if we compare them with the ugliness of political ones¡ (I am the only one feeling the Ottoman´s green is too bright? Yes, I know it´s the same colour than in EU III, but for some reason I think it looks brighter).

PS. BY the way, I see that Iberia is still being represented in the geo map without a single tree. I have post several times in the map improvements thread links to EU sites and historical data which makes clear that having no trees in Iberia and no snow in the central parts (NOT in the north coast) is incorrect (and absurd). I guess the map is still a work in progress, but I think it´s better to be safe than sorry.

You most certainly may Regina

Thanks for the screenshots

Not sufficiently tempted. Provide more.

You have the Armies of Egypt and Syria marching all the way to Bucharest while the Army of Anatolia is drinking coffee in Nicaea. :( Seems unfair. Perhaps you should show us the inevitable insurrection?

Oh you temptress, you! :wub:

Looks amazing, especially the snow. One suggesiton though, in CK2, the colours on the political map were toned down, made a bit more matt, sort of subtle. It looked really classy there and it would here too.

Woot no way, a province was added in Serbia!!! XD Love those rivers too, all that needs to be done now, is adjusting borders to follow rivers and stuff. Me like.

Thx Regina, please do keep spoiling us, on a regular basis if possible.

Woot no way, a province was added in Serbia!!! XD Love those rivers too, all that needs to be done now, is adjusting borders to follow rivers and stuff. Me like.

Thx Regina, please do keep spoiling us, on a regular basis if possible.

I think it was actually two provinces in Serbia. And to be fair another two in Bosnia ;)

Looks amazing, especially the snow. One suggesiton though, in CK2, the colours on the political map were toned down, made a bit more matt, sort of subtle. It looked really classy there and it would here too.
Indeed. Make the country colors look a bit more like those in CK II, and not so... pastel? as they are here.

You may. Thank you :)