+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: May I tempt you with a few EU4 Alpha Screenshots?

Colonel Paradox Dev Team Regina's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

May I tempt you with a few EU4 Alpha Screenshots?

Enjoy!

Cheers,
    regina

Click image for larger version

Name:	EuropaUniversalisIV_Alpha_Screen_2 copy.png
Views:	4452
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	69847Click image for larger version

Name:	EuropaUniversalisIV_Alpha_Screen_3 copy.png
Views:	4087
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	69848Click image for larger version

Name:	EuropaUniversalisIV_Alpha_Screen_4 copy.png
Views:	4125
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	69849Click image for larger version

Name:	EuropaUniversalisIV_Alpha_Screen_5 copy.png
Views:	4063
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	69850Click image for larger version

Name:	EuropaUniversalisIV_Alpha_Screen_6 copy.png
Views:	5259
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	69851
    Paradox Development Studio - Strategy is Our Game
    Do you want to show your support for us at PDS - the developers behind EU, CK, Hoi, Vicky & Runemaster?
    Feel free to "Like" us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/ParadoxDevelopmentStudio

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thank you Reginaˇ I see why you always give us geographic map screenshots: they are beautiful, even more if we compare them with the ugliness of political onesˇ (I am the only one feeling the Ottoman´s green is too bright? Yes, I know it´s the same colour than in EU III, but for some reason I think it looks brighter).

PS. BY the way, I see that Iberia is still being represented in the geo map without a single tree. I have post several times in the map improvements thread links to EU sites and historical data which makes clear that having no trees in Iberia and no snow in the central parts (NOT in the north coast) is incorrect (and absurd). I guess the map is still a work in progress, but I think it´s better to be safe than sorry.

Konungr of Scandinavia DarkieBabZ's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

You most certainly may Regina

Thanks for the screenshots
    to unite scandinavian as one that is my true goal in life...
    Remember the Kalmar Union
    //Darkie

He who does not understand a joke, he does not understand Danish.
    //Georg Brandes

Is my memory sloppy or are there actualy LESS provinces in Greece?

Anyway map looks very good. Next time show us the HRE please ;-)

Not sufficiently tempted. Provide more.

You have the Armies of Egypt and Syria marching all the way to Bucharest while the Army of Anatolia is drinking coffee in Nicaea. Seems unfair. Perhaps you should show us the inevitable insurrection?

Your Friendly Dictator Grubnessul's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Banished to the 8th circle of Hell after mentioning rule 34 to Canonized
    Oh you temptress, you!
    "History is form of cybersex!"
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"
    - General Schenkhuizen, Timeslines: What if Spain failed to control the world?
    There might be Vikings out there! Or: How I accidentally traded my wife for a halibut (pining for the Fjords since I lost my USB and the save game)

Patriotism leads to nationalism, nationalism leads to racism, racism leads to suffering...

Star Swirl the Bearded Baneslave's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I hope that the pirate mechanic will be changed.

Otherwise very tempting.

What? No Byzantine Empire? That's just great, you've ruined Christmas... ;(

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

thanks, is this instead of a dev diary today?

Ireland, Tis For Thee Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Looks amazing, especially the snow. One suggesiton though, in CK2, the colours on the political map were toned down, made a bit more matt, sort of subtle. It looked really classy there and it would here too.

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Woot no way, a province was added in Serbia!!! XD Love those rivers too, all that needs to be done now, is adjusting borders to follow rivers and stuff. Me like.

Thx Regina, please do keep spoiling us, on a regular basis if possible.
    Там тебе привольней, песня…
    Ты туда и улетай!

Usermod Coordinator Paradox Dev Team Captain Gars's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    Woot no way, a province was added in Serbia!!! XD Love those rivers too, all that needs to be done now, is adjusting borders to follow rivers and stuff. Me like.

Thx Regina, please do keep spoiling us, on a regular basis if possible.
    I think it was actually two provinces in Serbia. And to be fair another two in Bosnia
    "I don't want to know or hear anything about neutrality. This is a fight between God and the devil. If he wants to side with God, then he has to join me. If he prefers to side with the devil, then indeed he must fight me. There is no third way."

Senior Scripter & Usermod Coordinator

(DON'T PM ME ABOUT MODDING ISSUES - THERE ARE SUBFORUMS FOR THAT)

~ Ivan Turina ~

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    Looks amazing, especially the snow. One suggesiton though, in CK2, the colours on the political map were toned down, made a bit more matt, sort of subtle. It looked really classy there and it would here too.
    Indeed. Make the country colors look a bit more like those in CK II, and not so... pastel? as they are here.
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Namm View Post
    What? No Byzantine Empire? That's just great, you've ruined Christmas... ;(
    It's like 1496, and they are there as rebels in one screen ^^
    I had a dream, inside a dream
    I woke so many times

Ireland, Tis For Thee Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Province borders are significantly more 'wriggly' than they were in EU3 too. This is a good thing.

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

To be honest, I don't think Byzantium should be able to revolt/re-appear; once it's gone, it's gone.
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    To be honest, I don't think Byzantium should be able to revolt/re-appear; once it's gone, it's gone.
    The Byzantiums lobby is stronger, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneslave View Post
    I hope that the pirate mechanic will be changed.

Otherwise very tempting.
    +1

Though I just hope that we can easily mod pirates out of existence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast