• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my luck that I bought Elemental then because that one is not finished I tell yah And I did not get a copy of Enchantress.
BTW I think that the hype for this game was over too fast people did not have a chance to pick it up on sale and so on before it was shut down. It is not that long ago it came out give the game a chance in stead of giving up after 6 months .

It's not like we are shutting the game down. It is just that all planned DLC's are out now and as it looks now, we won't be able to make any more. Sorry!

It's not like we are shutting the game down. It is just that all planned DLC's are out now and as it looks now, we won't be able to make any more. Sorry!
Very sad! If you make it, I will pay! There are some brilliant DLC ideas being posted on this forum, many of which I would gladly pay for! Another patch or two would also be handy. I love this game. Please keep making it awesome! :)

Just my luck that I bought Elemental then because that one is not finished I tell yah And I did not get a copy of Enchantress.
BTW I think that the hype for this game was over too fast people did not have a chance to pick it up on sale and so on before it was shut down. It is not that long ago it came out give the game a chance in stead of giving up after 6 months .

I seem to recall that they made Fallen Enchantress available at no cost to everyone who bought War on Magic as a "we're so sorry, it really works now" thing.

I seem to recall that they made Fallen Enchantress available at no cost to everyone who bought War on Magic as a "we're so sorry, it really works now" thing.
What!!! how and where do I get that???
According to my Stardock account I can't I think I bought the game too late because I hadn't read the reviews so got a bad game because I thought it looked cool and didn't read up on it.

Last edited:
What!!! how and where do I get that???
According to my Stardock account I can't I think I bought the game too late because I hadn't read the reviews so got a bad game because I thought it looked cool and didn't read up on it.
It was something like if you pre-ordred WoM you got FE for free, if you bought and registered WoM before a certain date (like, 6 months after release) you got FE at discount. The lame thing is, I bought the game within weeks of it coming out, but due to crummy internet connexion, did not register for a few years. So even though I was one of the early buyers, I didn't get my discounted FE.
I bought FE at full price anyway, desperately hoping it would make the game better. And, well, they improved some cosmetic features a lot. But the base game, in my opinion, is still depressingly broken. The AI just spams cities and spams armies. Diplomacy is still terrible, and unless you want to be as much of a spammer as the AI, you'll get trounced. So, until something is done about these core issues, I am at long last giving up on what should have been one of the best gaming franchises ever.

I think this answers the question of the thread. I can also see its going slightly off topic towards Elemental...which I tried...and diden't like...FE wasen't much better either. But I'll be locking this thread as theres not much point to it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.