• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can we create a republic like a norse one and change character to play it and do record with it?

It sounds like you are talking about using the console, which is not allowed. But you should be able to start as a republic, then switch culture/religion.

Invasion.
As long as you're a non-Christian Mongol/Nahuatl you have it.
I suppose it is a bit absurd that it's blocked for Christian but available for Jain :eek:o

yes it is.. in fact i think we should tell pdox to address this egregious outrage! PDOX NERF EVERYTHING... well.. at least Jain mongols ;)

So... what about kingdoms that have drastically changed since 2.1, does this make them open to new submissions? If it's the case, here's my 872 Abyssinia as the Duke of Wag. :p It's not much of an accomplishment and I was wasting time fighting 3 or 4 Holy Wars on Jews and Muslims before deciding I might as well use these mercs to become king right away rather than later, but... :eek:o

HOLhUXp.jpg

lolz, There never was a slot for Abyssinia in the kingdoms.. And damnit! why didn't i think of this!? having my name on both kingdom and Empire would of been Glorious. That said i now need to play 1066 again.. east africans have been significantly buffed thanks to the changes made in RoI.. i'm pretty sure i can form the empire quicker now. though it may require being tricksies

I guess, this one falls under "claiming a record only for someone else to beat it but I'm just happy that for the first time, I've played a game "to the end"

Fastest World Conquest, starting as a Duke (I don't have to stay one, do I?): 4.4.1084 (If my count is right, that's 3 days, 3 month and 117 years after start)

oZXUOpB.png

Started as that Prussian Dude, renamed the Wendish Empire when formed, just for the flavor.

Edit: Oh, I shall prove my heritage by these Documents:
RmVqzTp.png

Last edited:
I guess, this one falls under "claiming a record only for someone else to beat it but I'm just happy that for the first time, I've played a game "to the end"

Fastest World Conquest, starting as a Duke (I don't have to stay one, do I?): 4.4.1084 (If my count is right, that's 3 days, 3 month and 117 years after start)

oZXUOpB.png

Where did you get that 967 start date from? :p
To answer your question: Yes, everything that has been significantly changed is up for grabs. I might just don't know about some change so feel free to tell me.

Btw: Feel free to hand in Indian Empires and Kingdoms. I don't own the DLC so I haven't really played there and haven't added the unclaimed records to the OP.

Last edited:
Where did you get that 967 start date from? :p
To answer your question: Yes, everything that has been significantly changed is up for grabs. I might just don't know about some change so feel free to tell me.

Btw: Feel free to hand in Indian Empires and Kingdoms. I don't own the DLC so I haven't really played there and haven't added the unclaimed records to the OP.
Oh, damn, of course, 217 years. :eek:o
I really was not in a hurry. ;) 117 would have been quite short for 7 generations of rulers.