• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/558709425513133042/3AF7D4254A353DBFB4F2B6918E3BAC7C32AC2C29/

WC 1222. Started as Count of Altmark in 1066.

5 empire titles. 1 more when my heir forms Britannia, and the next heir forms Russia. I got the heirs' cultures lined up nicely. Maybe I'll play that game that far. Somehow I forgot about Francia along the way. :unsure: Also, when I form the Roman Empire, I lose access to electorial voting in my law panel for the other empires.

6 kingdom titles, 43 vassal kingdoms. More to come with the heirs' culture change. I'd revoke them for the lulz, but some kingdoms I made from scratch when I holy war'd the Muslims, and now some of those are serene republics through and through.

WOW!
That's nicely done! If you chip in a screenshot I'll add a record for most vassal kingdoms. Sounds record-wothy to me. Some of them are pretty hard to get created (Andalucia, Brittany, Wales, etc.).

Btw some more family members were born in the meantime:
Rurik Dynasty

Updates
Highest Diplomacy: 35, The Bishop
Most Wives: 16, JonStryker
Most Empire Titles Held: 5. Lessing
Quickest World Conquest: 14. April 1222 as Count of Altmark, Lessing [1.08]
Highest dynasty prestige: 26649, JonStryker
Most Members of Dynasty: 11545/4287, JonStryker
Most Vassal Kingdoms: 44, Lessing

Last edited:
Lucky you! There wouldn't be much else to do otherwise :D
If you transfer some vassals and spawn your vassal-kingdom levies right were they are they won't stand any chance.

Figured that. 76k of my levies popped right on top of a 60k mongol stack.

Result. (weird, I got -170% war score when I tried that first. Now I just got -20%).

Not to question the tactics involved, but how do you form Britannia that fast!? Does it require Scotland to be broken apart or is it just a lot of abuse of how fractured Ireland is?

Even I was quite surprised at how quickly Britannia formed. I started out as Godwin England with a longterm plan of forming Britannia. Heresy sprang up quickly in York and my chaplain convinced me to convert. I remembered what you said about heresy so I saved and decided to go for broke. I Holy Warred everything I could. I had a holy war going for almost every county of ireland at the same time. Although I was involved in a war of scottish succession at the time. This same war was still going on when I formed Britannia, it would just never end! I had intended to inherit through marriage but now I was allied to some one claiming the throne in some endless war. All I could do was eat up lothian and gallway and the isle of man who had become independent. France did help me out when York rebelled and their troops linked up with a cheap merc army I had to hire. They had joined to help me against York but I noticed their troops would participate in every holy war I'd declare after that since they were linked. Basically, by not ending the war with York, I had their army hostage doing my bidding. Is this supposed to be WAD? Either way, now that I knew about it, I took advantage of it and took ireland, wales and the parts of scotland that were available and they were enough to form britannia.

I learned a few new tricks in that game. That linked army thing sure seems like it would be a killer tactic if you ally the HRE. I had them allied at first but i killed the celibate salian early on before converting since all I wanted was their troops to oust the norwegian invaders.

@lessing

dayum, pre-mongol invasion wc, now that's pretty awesome. Maybe you can get those additional mongol titles too. I wonder how high your dynasty prestige would be by end game...

Last edited:
Figured that. 76k of my levies popped right on top of a 60k mongol stack.

Result. (weird, I got -170% war score when I tried that first. Now I just got -20%).

You shouldn't actually spawn on top of them. Lure the stack somewhere with a small bait-stack. Defend with a big stack and then spawn the rest and attack from all sides. You'll lose many man but eventually win.

You shouldn't actually spawn on top of them. Lure the stack somewhere with a small bait-stack. Defend with a big stack and then spawn the rest and attack from all sides. You'll lose many man but eventually win.

Hm I just managed to break a 40k stack that way. The others merged into a 112k stack tho. Dayum. ;)

ck211.png

Empire of Francia, 31 may 1088

So how do you juggle all those empire titles especially with born in purple gumming up the works at times? Is there a neat trick to it? I always seem to have problems with it.

It's a problem now that I hold no land in several empires. Assassinating the guys with the highest votes works until my heir is no 1. Switching back from elective to primo seems a no-go now... vassals are fighting all the time.

6 empires now./

I'm trying to get my hands on the mongol empire titles, but that's a pita.

randomly found this guy when looking though the list

weOpO.jpg

... learning at 26 ... higher than the listed max around here, got a base of 11, before traits

0jCxS.gif

This was i was actually attempting to :p ... Hispania created 16'th October 1083 ... starting out with Navarra (married all the big guys (france, HRE (one of his celibate sisters), Denmark, Normandy, ERE, Norway, Scotland, Sicily) and bribed them (if needed) to support mass holy warring ... invited claiments to Barcelona and portucale, pushing their claims, fabricated a claim on Aragon, and pushed the de jure claim on Viscaya)

1) We're aiming for player characters. As long as at the top left corner there's not the same picture I won't take it ;)

2) Wow! You've got me beaten by 40 years. I did my reconquista without any allies ... the HRE never bothered to honor their alliance :/
Maybe Leon isn't the best choice for Hispania after all. The Navarrese obviously have many more sons/brothers to get good allies. That's something I'd have to try if I ever do my 3rd Spanish reconquista ;)

Last edited:
HRE never honored my alliance as well ... first they was busy with a civil war and then he died, flipping the crown to someone without any marriable family member ... If they honored and helped, i'd guess the end date could be cut a year or 2

Much was done by leaning on Normandy's starting stack (after they won England) and support (bribed) from ERE ... both came with 8k stacks which went from one territory to another assaulting.

And yes ... i believe both Aragon, Navarra and Barcelona is better for quick conquest, since they can play the marriage game with siblings/children ... neither of Galicia/Leon/Castille can (but then again ... they need relatively less land if they manage to inherit their brothers)

For stats records do vassals and courtiers count? Or would it be a different catagory?

I did ;)

@Lwantssugar
Currently only such are listed which are achieved by the player character
Damn, because one of my vassals courtiers was the reincarnation of Alexander