• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

JonStryker

ɹǝʞʎɹʇSuoſ
67 Badges
Mar 20, 2012
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Magicka 2
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Stellaris
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
CK2 Hall of Fame

Welcome to the CK2 Hall of Fame thread. Without wasting a moment of your time, let's get straight into the rules:
  • Pic or it didn't happen
  • Feel free to suggest any record (plus points for providing a screenshot to start with)
  • No cheating
  • Difficulty level normal or above
  • Only records from 1.10 and above are allowed (two minor version numbers back)
  • For most records: No ruler creator, only map mods (only for records that are not related to titles)
DISCLAIMER: Records that are crossed out or are listed with [unclaimed] can be claimed by anyone. It's the easiest way to get your name on the list!

Quickest World Conquest
(Crossed out WC records are invalid due to Rajas of India)

Highest overall score
1623K, bedenmen​

Most Achievements
60, Thorvi​

Character
Oldest Character: 110 years, Kailvin
Longest Reign: 100 years, MatthiasV94
Shortest Reign: 0 days, tamius23

Most Children (Christian): 31, Zedwardson [1.04]
Most Children (Muslim): 18, Davisx3m
Most Children (as a female): 9, mr_human_555

Most Wives: 18, azb10
Highest Character Prestige: 330.9K, bedenmen
Highest Character Piety: 53.5K, Shadowhope
Highest Regnal Number [Numbered player characters only]: XIX, CzokletMuss
Largest Loot: 204270, bedenmen

Traits
Highest Diplomacy: 75, Panzerschiffe [outdated since 1.03]
Highest Martial: 53, ikoko
Highest Stewardship: 29, JonStryker
Highest Intrigue: 60, maxirage
Highest Learning: 27, RustyTurban​

Realm
Most Empire Titles Held: 16, killcreek
Most Kingdoms [personally]: 61, killcreek
Most Kingdoms [realm]: 63, killcreek
Most Duchy Titles Held: 269, rafalrafalj

Highest Monthly Income: 1997.88. Szkey
Most Money: 1M, bedenmen
Most Trade Posts: 429, KingNothing

Largest Personal Levy: 34K, Elryos
Largest Vassal Levy: 2092K, lokyster
Largest Retinue: 413K/504K, tolec
Largest Province Levy: [unclaimed]
The Golden Holding (all buildings built): 1150.7.31, KingNothing​

Dynasty
Highest dynasty prestige: 84897, Gamera
Most Members of Dynasty: 27652/5590, bedenmen​

Warfare
Most crushed revolts in a single de jure kingdom: 28 (Africa / Religious(Sunni), Panda_Kelly

Largest Battle (combined): 840K, rafalrafalj
Most losses (combined) in a single battle: 274K, mnplastic

Religious

--emptied

Quickest Formations

* Disclaimer: PROVIDE A DATE AND A STARTING NATION
* No records made with realms that already own all the necessary land from game start are permitted
* These titles have to be taken from their original owners. Inheritance within the family is NOT allowed.

--emptied​

Last edited:
To qualify for the creating a kingdom/empire title, do you need to just create the title or hold all the duchies and the title?
Just create the kingdom title.
Also, how do I post a screenshot if I'm on steam?
Upload it to the steam cloud, then view the screenshot online. Right-click the screenshot itself, select 'Copy Link Address' and put it in [noparse]
[/noparse] tags, then post it here.

@JonStryker: Any reason why the records for Highest Intrigue, Most Wives and Children are empty? They were occupied in the last thread.

EDIT: For some reason, the intrigue one was still occupied by me, even though that record was beaten by miles. :p

I don't have a submission (yet), but some more interesting records:

--Fastest elimination of Islam from Europe
--Fastest elimination of Islam from Africa
--Fastest elimination of Islam from Asia
--Fastest elimination of Islam from world
--Fastest elimination of Christianity from Europe
--Fastest elimination of Christianity from world
--Fastest elimination of Pagan religions (Norse, Suomenusko, Tengri, Romuva, etc) from Europe
--Fastest elimination of Pagan religions from Asia
--Fastest elimination of Pagan religions from Africa
--Fastest elimination of Pagan religions from world
--Fastest elimination of Catholicism from world
--Fastest elimination of Orthodoxy from world
--Fastest elimination of Sunni Islam from world
--Fastest elimination of Shia Islam from world

I would suggest the qualification of "eliminated" should depend on there being no counties of that religion left, characters are too hard to check.

Akin to Elmination, you could also do Conversion. Or do Conversion instead as elimination can (and will) happen with no player input.

Also Smallest vs. Largest Invasions (by territory), before game end or defeat
- Smallest Golden Horde Invasion
- Smallest Ilkhanate Invasion
- Smallest Aztec Invasion
- Largest ...

Extras:
- Most Diseases on a Character (Jesus loves a leper)
- Most titles acquired in a single reign
- Smallest dynasty at game end, including dead characters (Can you remain Pure?)
- Largest dynasty at game end, including dead characters (Pleasures in Life: Playa)
- Longest War
- Longest Period without a Rebellion or Civil War (aka the Chamberlain Award)
- Fastest completion of a Castle, all possible buildings (the Golden Keep Award)
- Fastest completion of a Town, all possible buildings (the Splendors of Rome Award)
- Fastest completion of a Bishopric, all possible buildings (the Sistine Award)
- Fastest dynastic conversion, start Christian turn Muslim or vice versa

Question: Is it possible for a single character to have all seven sins or all seven virtues?

All seven virtues or sins is possible, although it is important to note all seven sins and virtues isn't. ;)

Is it possible for a single character to have all seven sins or all seven virtues?

Yep, but very unlikely. I remember seeing a possessed king who thought he heard Jesus. He was ordered to be the best guy that ever lived, and he got all 7 virtues. Perhaps the opposite happens when you have Satan inside your head?

I went through the other thread and listed those which I found (and deemed significant enough). Please just point me to the screenshot if I've forgotten to list something.
The highest Intrigue posted in the other thread I came across was 58. This was accomplished by gaming certain types of plots. I'm not entirely sure if it's better to accept everything including records achieved by exploiting certain game mechanics or only ones without abusing those mechanics (kill plot in earlier versions, revoke county plot for intrigue; become chancellor for stewardship).
Anyways just provide a screenshot and the blanks on the list can be filled ;)

I like most of the ideas about the additional categories (purging religions, building buildings, ...). As soon as you provide a screenshot to start withI will list them.
I'd generally prefer records where the player personally accomplished something. If you find a non player character with several diseases that's pretty funny but not record-worthy.
Purging religions as a record makes sense for the big ones (highly unlikely without the human player). For small ones like Zoroastrianism it depends mostly on "luck".

Edit:
@Olaf
Your highest intrigue-guy is not your player character but a kinsmen of yours. I'd prefer if we'd stick with personal stats. In my giant-dynasty-games at some point family members with 30+ intrigue pop up.

Last edited:
I went through the other thread and listed those which I found (and deemed significant enough). Please just point me to the screenshot if I've forgotten to list something.
The highest Intrigue posted in the other thread I came across was 58. This was accomplished by gaming certain types of plots. I'm not entirely sure if it's better to accept everything including records achieved by exploiting certain game mechanics or only ones without abusing those mechanics (kill plot in earlier versions, revoke county plot for intrigue; become chancellor for stewardship).
Anyways just provide a screenshot and the blanks on the list can be filled ;)

I like most of the ideas about the additional categories (purging religions, building buildings, ...). As soon as you provide a screenshot to start withI will list them.
I'd generally prefer records where the player personally accomplished something. If you find a non player character with several diseases that's pretty funny but not record-worthy.
Purging religions as a record makes sense for the big ones (highly unlikely without the human player). For small ones like Zoroastrianism it depends mostly on "luck".

Edit:
@Olaf
Your highest intrigue-guy is not your player character but a kinsmen of yours. I'd prefer if we'd stick with personal stats. In my giant-dynasty-games at some point family members with 30+ intrigue pop up.

Not a problem. :)

With the 58-intrigue guy, IIRC the decision was that if it can be done in the current patch it's legal. In that case the exploit was removed in a later patch so it wasn't.

Any reason why the State Diplo, Martial etc. records were removed? I think they qualify as being at least somewhat player-controlled.

Yes, you're right. I'll put in the 58 intrigue. Pretty impressive no matter how it was done.
I just thought that State Stats are merely continuations of the personal ones. If you have a leader with 25 learning and you marry the girl with the highest learning and get a decent councillor you are almost guaranteed to get the state record, too.
If you guys want those records added, I'll do it, though ;)

Last edited:
Maybe there could be a "survival achievement"? Like surviving as Jerusalem in the post crusade scenario or some other nation that can't possibly manage to survive (the Alans?) in any other scenario.

Is ruler creator allowed for the age record?

I'm going to jump in and beat that one because I can.
2012-10-31_00002.jpg

And if you doubt my speed, let's just say being a heretic really helps with the speed of conquering Ireland...!

View attachment 68897

I was so sad when he finally died.

He lead the charge onto Jerusalem in a Crusade on his 100th birthday.

The ''Largest Vassal Levy'' record has to be fake; how can you conquer the map in 350 years without cheating?

(the attached thumbnail of my empire is unrelated, I just don't know how to delete it)

Last edited: