• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How come you haven't used CGM? It could have simplified the construction situation ;)

Also you could consolidate your tech to what matters.

And so my noobness shines through. I've only had TFH for a few days now, haven't tried out CGM yet. Does one still start on 1936/01/01 after customising?

My power meter blew up last night, so with the weekend and our fantastic municipality, I don't think I'll be playing today.

Yes you start at 1/1/36... and things can be waaaaay simpler ;)

Stick with the current scenario. CGM AAR's are normally about as interesting as ones where people cheat. (not very interesting)
I like how you need to fight the backwardness and mould the unprepared country into an engine of war. South Africa is also one of my favourite minors to play (also turkey and australia).

Keep up the good work and show us how the men of South Africa fight!

Stick with the current scenario. CGM AAR's are normally about as interesting as ones where people cheat. (not very interesting)

With all due respect, and gratitude for the recommendation, I have decided on some minor customisations to address a few incongruities and to better fit my story. I promise that the changes will make this AAR much more interesting.

The intrepid engineering divisions of the Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality have established a beach-head on my pavement and are feverishly attempting to reconnect the electricity supply.