• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A good division of Ukraine :

Russian minority to Vlassov,germanic to Hitler

draft_lens2164789module86592781photo_1266982550ukraine_election_map.png

my russian isnt very good, what is blue and what is pink?

I think blue is German pink is Ukrainian.

BLue is Slave I think....And Red is Germanic.

This is a somewhat hilarious exchange. The map is of the 2010 Ukrainian presidential election, red are electoral districts won by Yulia Tymoshenko while blue were won by Viktor Yanukovych. As a matter of fact it does actually almost correlate exactly with ethnic groups - Tymoshenko won where the majority of the population speaks Ukrainian natively while Yanukovych won Russian-speaking areas. There's no significant German minority in Ukraine.

This is a somewhat hilarious exchange. The map is of the 2010 Ukrainian presidential election, red are electoral districts won by Yulia Tymoshenko while blue were won by Viktor Yanukovych. As a matter of fact it does actually almost correlate exactly with ethnic groups - Tymoshenko won where the majority of the population speaks Ukrainian natively while Yanukovych won Russian-speaking areas. There's no significant German minority in Ukraine.

WOW :eek:hmy:

Lol. Even from looking on the map you can tell its post 1990 (the Moldavian coast and Transnistria is part of Ukraine). What silliness were the others talking about :S.

But Wormy Guy,can you send an racial map of Ukraine?

I think that this thread deserves a good map :D

1. Greater German Reich
2. Republic of Novgorod (Or Republic of Petersburg, depends on what will happen to Leningrad. I would give it to Finland)
3. Vlassov's Russia (Oficially Grand Duchy of Muscovy)
4. Cossack's Republic
5. Reichkomissariat Caucasus

EUROPE-Kopia4.png

I think that this thread deserves a good map :D

1. Greater German Reich
2. Republic of Novgorod (Or Republic of Petersburg, depends on what will happen to Leningrad. I would give it to Finland)
3. Vlassov's Russia (Oficially Grand Duchy of Muscovy)
4. Cossack's Republic
5. Reichkomissariat Caucasus

map

nice partition I think...

i thought about a mod to make these changes but i never got to actually do something besides making a road-map

phase 1 Poland
when poland doesn't exist anymore there are 3 possible choices
free poland (dissent)
direct control
generalplan + claims on posen and biyalistok

wartheland gets 2 -10mp events and becomes a core if you are willing to spend the manpower (+ dissent for resettlement) (2 years - 20mp)
biyalistok - 5 years after control with 10 manpower and 1 dissent to get cores
maribor claim after the end of yugoslawia (reorganisation event gives a claim on that region and frees croatia)
- if you resettle germans from south tirol + 3 dissent and 5 manpower for 2 years
- if you don't make a deal with the duce it will take 4 years with 10 manpower

soviet union:
if you control key provinces in the baltic and ukraine for 2 month a event will fire asking you if you keep direct control or make military gouvernments (generalgouvernments) which will release ukraine and ostland
after bitter peace or annextion of soviet russia an event will fire with 3 options:
- direct control
- generalplan frees the gouvernments
- local helpers frees "normal" nation with a huge dissent hit

after that you will get events to support these puppets, for ostland and ukraine they should mirror the settlement events from kaiserreichs baltic duchy which gives them cores and let's you inherit these regions
you can speed up this process from ~10 years to 5 years if you use germans from hungary and romania giving you dissent but instant cores on some of these regions for your puppets

the other regions need supplies every year which will give them cores showing local participation, you want inherit or settle anything in the timeframe but you will be able to

you have the chances to get cores within some years after the wars for the following regions

maribor, posen, biyalistok, baltics and parts of the ukraine

But Wormy Guy,can you send an racial map of Ukraine?

Ethnolingusitic_map_of_ukraine.png

It's from wiki, so I can't vouch for its accuracy, but seems decent enough. There are some Poles near the Polish border and some Cossacks in the eastern part as well, the Crimea was settled by Tatars (Turkic Muslims) prior to WWII but Stalin deported them to Uzbekistan in 1944 because many of them collaborated with the Germans.

View attachment 68764

It's from wiki, so I can't vouch for its accuracy, but seems decent enough. There are some Poles near the Polish border and some Cossacks in the eastern part as well, the Crimea was settled by Tatars (Turkic Muslims) prior to WWII but Stalin deported them to Uzbekistan in 1944 because many of them collaborated with the Germans.

Exelent :D