• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(601674)

Recruit
1 Badges
Nov 19, 2012
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Hi,
I have been unable to play this game because of the constant freezing during the game.
It happens at various points throughout the game and I cannot pin it down to one particular action.
I have all the graphic options at low, yet it still freezes.
In the scenario North by Northwest, I manage to get to around 13.53 on 31/10 before it crashes, rarely much further.
I see from the forums that this appears to be a common complaint that has been on-going for a while.
Can you come back to me with a solution or let me know how to return this game for a refund.

Thanks
View attachment DxDiag.txt
Robert

DxDiag attached.

Upvote 0
yeah, there is an army of people like you. Most of players have this bug and it's never been fixed. It's been figured out that huge memory leak might causes this problem/glitch/bug, call it whatever u want. And take a guess what? Right, nothing, the devs just left this forum ))))

Remember kids, this was the #1 rule in the age before Steam, Gamers Gate and the others internet stores: "Before buying something always try out the demo, and if there isn't a demo at all it mean that the game is .... :)"

Bought it six days ago. After installing it there was a large update, abount 330 MB. After this the game is up to 1.0.9.4 IIRC. Have played five missions in the campaign so far. No freeze, no problem.

Last edited: