Greetings to yet another exciting episode of liver damage.
Rictus, Norgesvenn and I had been hoping to play a little MP today but unfortunately vNet is down and we can’t seem to connect via Direct IP so we devised a little game to while away our time. Unfortunately Norg is afraid to attempt the impossible, so it will just be Rictus and I at the helm of this exciting AAR.
- We will each be playing Byzantium in the grand campaign game.
- We are each going to start by playing five years of the game with the single, overriding goal being to have better economies than each other.
- There are certain…err…“rules” governing the mandated consumption of beer during play. Those will become obvious as we post.
- Only the economies are important. All other gameplay aspects are irrelevant.
- Next, we are going to post an annual budget and quick recap here for you folks to look at and discuss (if you like).
- You, the lucky reader, gets to decide who the winner is at the end of the game. That's why I've made it into a poll. Please don't vote until we reach the end of the game, though...thanks.
Okay. Great! We’ll be back in a short while with our first instalments. Stay tuned.