• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Gukpa

Field Marshal
46 Badges
May 25, 2011
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • 500k Club
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Epilogue

Moscow
Russian Federation
January 1th 1936.
Anton Denikin
Russian High Staff

image005.jpg

Denikin was sitting at his desk, with its 63 years, was old and tired.
Leader of the Russian army, he had seen and commanded his troops in the horrors of civil war, all seemed quiet, when in reality, the chaos was coming.

-Sir!-say one messenger-See the latest report on the state of order in Russia!

-Ok Dmitri Petrov,let's see:

The situation is horrible,the standard of living of Russia it's one of the lowest in Europe,the disorder are in all nation,with high number of homicides and social problems,the police are insufficient and the Secret Service are in a bad situation.

-DAMMIT!This never ends!!- Say Denikin -Kerensky it's the worse leader in all Russian history!

Denikin stamps the paper and give to messenger send to Kerensky.

Last edited:
Assassination of Kerensky

Moscow
Russian Federation
January 4th 1936.
Maleshenko Berin
Moscow Garrison

Maleshenko was walking in the streets,as a normal day in moscow Garrison,when he see Kerensky entering in his car,with some reporters following them.When a bullet coming from a Block of flats Hits Kerensky,he falls in the street,Maleshenko Runs to help,but He only hear Kerensky saying:

-Please....kill him...

Maleshenko picks our Mosin Nagant and start running with some patrols in the block to pick the assassin,when he arrives in the coberture,a man shoot and kill one of the soldiers,Maleshenko rushed to arrest him, he follow the killer in the roofs of the city for 10 minutes, until they arrived in an alley,he grabbed a pistol and shot well in the Maleshenko liver.He fleds,leaving Maleshenko fainted.When the police arrived, found Maleshenko almost dead,he only says before die:

-A New era is about to begins.

Sem%2520t%25C3%25ADtulo.png

After this Denikin enters in Duma and Say:

-Kerensky is dead,I will declare martial Law and dissolve duma!

Some people protested,but this can't make Denikin chosse his mind,now Russia is a dictatoriship.

Last edited:
Any resemblance to Call of Duty 2 is totally purposeful. :p

What do you think about this AAR? :D

Restart thinking about your life
In this date,we will start a new Russia
Porks are in all side,we must act and survive
Know about your nation before reconquer
Restart thinking about you capacities

Don't make sense?Have one subliminal message in the post.

Last edited:
Dictatorship of Denikin path should be interesting choice also.

Petrograd
Russian State
January 12th 1936
Nikolai Bukharin
Bolsheviks

Bukharin,after his return from Britain of a diplomatic conversation with the british Totalist Oswald Mosley, he met other veterans of the civil war and Bolsheviks did in a speech in public, about his theory about a "collective regime of peace and love," Using the totalist teories.

-Russian peasants and Workers!Our Nation are falling!We lost 1/3 of our size,the socio-economic and military situation of Russia it's terrible!We Must act!Today I will begin a crusade to destroy all the capitalists enemies of the people!!!

The people salutes him,this is really a problem.

Darkest%2520Hour%25202012-11-18%252002-05-25-96.jpg

Moscow
Russian State
January 18th 1936
Vladmir Metrov
Russian gazzete

-He's coming!He's Coming!-Say Vladmir-Mister president,Mister president!
-Yes?-Say Denikin-What is happening?
-About your cou...politic way to get in power,do you have in mind who will be your first minister?
-Yes,I coming from the old Duma Building,after a 4 hours talk with three candidates,Mikhail Pol'skii,the patriarch,Vladimir Purishkevich,a great and influent enemy of the sindicalists and Pavel,the Kerensky minister.
-And who you choose ?
-Vladimir Purishkevich cleary,We must show to bolsheviks where is their place!
-Ok president,more comments?
-Yes,please,call me general Denikin!
-Ok General,thanks.

Darkest%2520Hour%25202012-11-18%252002-05-47-21.jpg

Petrograd
Russian State
February 5th 1936
Anton Denikin
Russian Army

-Sir!SIR! - Says Dmitri Petrov - A large number of crime explodes in all Russia,the police are in PANIC!Wrangel is hungry and send a message to your restore Okrhana,some members of government and military offices are supporting the idea!
Denikin stopped,start thinking,but he says:
-Invest more in police,I authorize them so use brute force and send a gift of 5 000 rubles to spend in policial equipament!
-And the Wrangel Suggestion?
-Tell Wrangel, I'm not a Irrational psychopath killer!
-Okay...

1/2 hour late wrangel receives the message and well,it's better no to comment the aswer.

Darkest%2520Hour%25202012-11-18%252002-07-39-30.jpg

Last edited:
should be interesting - will follow!

can you even keep Denkin or is he overthrown via event some time later? anyway will you invade western europe soon? ;)

btw between your inital post and your complain about no comments were only 11 h, give it a bit time. forum is slow this time around - school and college are in full swing and holiday season is coming up too.

Good luck! :D

I will try to retake all 1914 borders + Galicia and manchuria.Denikin will be a dictator for life,if Denikin dies, don't know what will happen :O

Kazan
Russian State
February 8th 1936
Malenko Smirnov diary
4th infantry division

"...Today it's a dark day to my company,in the morning we are called to stop a full scalle rebelion,but,when we arrive,it's only a workes strike,captain send the order for the strikers give up,but they refused,and start a battle.After 30 minutes,we invaded the factory and put the workers to work again.THIS IS AN ABSURD!This remember my father talking with my about the blood sunday,i remember when I shoot a man,this was the worst seconds of my life...."

Darkest%2520Hour%25202012-11-18%252002-07-51-48.jpg

Moscow
Russian State
February 29th 1936
Vladmir Metrov
Russian gazzete

-What is happening?It's a totaly chaos in the Russian Stock exchange? - Gun shots - OH MY GOD!What are happening?It's,it's a paramedic,who he is carring?Oh,it's a financist,and my God,it's a chaos,what are happening?Or,the minitry of Economy,let's see:

-All people,call down,the Russian stock market falls down,our economy colapsed,we are trying to resolve this,but DON'T enter in panic,the Black monday arrives in Russia today!

-Dmitri,do you rear?Let's send this to the press NOW!

Darkest%2520Hour%25202012-11-18%252002-08-44-45.jpg

Last edited:
Tsarityn,capital of the province of Russian caucasus
Russian State
March 12th 1936
Malenkov Marff

-The situation it's very bad,I see some people trying to find food in dump yesterday,we are falling!
-Yes mister governor,but now is late and you need to go home.
-Yes...But HEY!STOP!

CABROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
broadgate_air_raid_380x280.jpg

A Bomb explodes,killing some people,but after the descrution,the governor it's alive,he walk out of the dust with his driver.

Darkest%2520Hour%25202012-11-18%252002-09-17-96.jpg

Instead of making lots of small posts with small time in between them, make bigger posts with longer time between them.
It will give people time to comment before the next update, just a tip. :)