+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered USA Scenario

Shattered USA Scenario

Shattered World v1.3.0
    DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?6mpkc0mciuoom8g

Changelog
    - Added Australian countries originally created by Ananasen from the Paradox forums
    - Added Cascadia and unification decision
    - Added Dakota Republic and unification decision
    - Added Deseret and unification decision
    - Added FSA and unification decision
    - Added Great Lakes Federation and unification decision
    - Added Maritime Union and unification decision
    - Added New England and unification decision
    - Added Union of the Midwest and unification decision
    - Updated techs for USA countries

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?6mpkc0mciuoom8g

CREDITS:
    This mod is built upon New Nations MOD - AHD, and uses some state assets for the states. All 21 states not included in NNM were added by me.

SCREENSHOT:
    Last edited by kovio; 09-02-2013 at 20:54.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Damn like 2 or 3 days ago I thought it would be cool to see such a mod.

Going to try it out soon :P

I didnt play it yet but a general idea for this if its somehow possible.
    If you unite the USA as lets say as Florida is it possible to make (beside the capital) a lasting influence by having the united USA then have the colour of the country that united it? Would be cool if you (maybe) add more countrys (maybe with France and if for example you united them as Occatan or however its spelled you would gain a dark-yellow united France and not a blue France)

Like i said i dont know if its possible but maybe you can let the game check "if capital is x change country colour to y" or something
    Last edited by Valtegro; 18-11-2012 at 13:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Valtegro View Post
    Damn like 2 or 3 days ago I thought it would be cool to see such a mod.

Going to try it out soon :P

I didnt play it yet but a general idea for this if its somehow possible.
    If you unite the USA as lets say as Florida is it possible to make (beside the capital) a lasting influence by having the united USA then have the colour of the country that united it? Would be cool if you (maybe) add more countrys (maybe with France and if for example you united them as Occatan or however its spelled you would gain a dark-yellow united France and not a blue France)

Like i said i dont know if its possible but maybe you can let the game check "if capital is x change country colour to y" or something
    Yes it is possible but I'd have to make 50 separate countries, with flags, and tags, and info just for the purpose. I'm not too keen on doing that. And then make events for every single one of them to unite the USA.

Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Do I need New Nations Mod too? cuz right now it aint working.

Southern Byzantophile Imperator1993's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Is it possible to form the CSA as a southern state?
    Current AAR
    Legacy of the Conqueror- An AGoT Targaryen AAR
    Upcoming- Fat man in the Garden- An AGoT Tyrell AAR

Kaiser Christoph of the Holy Roman Empire of Dixieland
    Culture: Dixie/(North) German
    Religion: Non Denominational Protestant
    Traits: Brilliant Strategist, Quick, Strong, Attractive, Clubfooted, Legitimized Bastard, Scarred, Scholar, Kind, Brave, Shy, Just, Slothful, Honest, Gluttonous, Patient, Sympathy for Islam, Sympathy for Pagans, Sympathy for Zoroastrians

2nd Knight and Chancellor of the Order of Southern Paradoxians

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

You should have tthe western States be able to form Cascadia(including British Columbia if you Balkenize Canada). Also having a balenized Canada could be fun to mess around with.If you take my earler sugestion then British Columbia should be called Columbia and be able to form Cascadia(Along with Washington and Organ and maby Idaho under special requerments). Also what about unification for the Dakotas,Carolinas,Virginias. Also what about some new cultures for I know some unique ones are Cascadia,Califnornia,MidWestern,NewEngland,Floridi an,and Louisiana. Sorry kinda asking alot but I would like to help. PM if you need any cause this could be a very interesting mod
    EDIT: Why is the Time during the civil war? wouldnt it be easer to mod and more time for fun to play if it was in the 1836?

Do I need New Nations Mod too? cuz right now it aint working.
    It should work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator1993 View Post
    Is it possible to form the CSA as a southern state?
    It will be next release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvetrica View Post
    You should have tthe western States be able to form Cascadia(including British Columbia if you Balkenize Canada). Also having a balenized Canada could be fun to mess around with.If you take my earler sugestion then British Columbia should be called Columbia and be able to form Cascadia(Along with Washington and Organ and maby Idaho under special requerments). Also what about unification for the Dakotas,Carolinas,Virginias. Also what about some new cultures for I know some unique ones are Cascadia,Califnornia,MidWestern,NewEngland,Floridi an,and Louisiana. Sorry kinda asking alot but I would like to help. PM if you need any cause this could be a very interesting mod
    EDIT: Why is the Time during the civil war? wouldnt it be easer to mod and more time for fun to play if it was in the 1836?
    I was planning on a lot of this. It's set during the civil war so the western states don't have 2 pops.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

I cant select any country

Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by kovio View Post
    It should work.

It will be next release.

I was planning on a lot of this. It's set during the civil war so the western states don't have 2 pops.
    Cant wait to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Mav12 View Post
    same goes for me

Quote Originally Posted by kovio View Post
    It should work.

It will be next release.

I know you cant do this but imgain if all the states were ISOT back to 1861 imgain how much fun that woulb be. Sadly we cant do that cause it would require hours of pop work but we can dream

same goes for me
    Are you two clicking the Scenario?

Do you have AHD? It works for others, yes?
    Last edited by kovio; 20-11-2012 at 00:37.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Yes I did but it still wouldn't work, I have AHD also
    Last edited by Mav12; 20-11-2012 at 01:51.

I cannot select a nation either even after selecting the scenario. Using AHD.

Is alska free? and is Hawaii Civilized?

My bad.

New version it's fixed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ae73mtkk4cttq3o

Works for me now, btw in the 1836 start a part of New York is still there, although I don't think that's important 2012-11-19_00001.jpg
    also what went wrong with the original version (ex.missing file, missing text)

Works for me now, btw in the 1836 start a part of New York is still there, although I don't think that's important Attachment 67984
    also what went wrong with the original version (ex.missing file, missing text)
    For some reason the game doesn't like it if I remove the Grand Campaign links. And yeah I know that, it doesn't really matter though. I'll fix it next version, but I'm not sure anyone will be playing the 1836 start.

Oh yeah, and the end date is 1961 now.

it crashes at "loading database II"

Preview of next version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast