• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(248607)

Corporal
4 Badges
Jan 10, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • King Arthur II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Pillars of Eternity
Hi, so not sure why but after the first battle where you free Sir whoever it was after I win I pass the turn and then I am never able to move from that spot, I can still pass turns, do diplomacy but my main hero is not selectable, the army is darkened out as is the icon at the top of the screen, I simply can't do anything with my only army.

Its not my first game so have played through quite far but twice now starting again as a fighter hero and only special thing I did differently is let my hero solo the first battle so I lost no men other than 10 in my heroes troop.. but that's not really special, shouldn't break it. For some for hero its game over.. I do get the next quest, everything continues to happen as now I just cant move.

Please let me know if you have seen this before or I can send my save game in..

Thanks,
Jade

P.s (re-posted in correct place sorry)

Upvote 0
Yes, please send me your save game (3 files is one save: .inf, .jpg, .sav) about this issue. You can upload the save files anywhere and paste the link here or alternatively, you can send them to support@kingarthurthewargame.com.
If you send it per e-mail, please don't forget to link this thread for reference. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: