• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mines do work for me.

Anything everybody around here is hating or talking about works for me, funnily. Be it Time Acceleration, Game running Stable (I opened the editor, dropped a total of 140 units organized in over 50 task forces, 30 aircraft groups and a few single units. This scenario os running on my PC stable for 48 Hours (paused overnight) without a single lag or bug) and yes, even mines. Sadly you cannot lay down mines with an Editor, but you can plane a 'Deploy Mines' aircraft with a waypoint on the map, and if an enemy unit comes by the plane will behave like helis dropping sonobuoys, deploying the Mines.

The only thing i would really complain about in this game is the lack of a save feature and that torpedo Decoys, Chaff and flares should be implemented better so i can order AI to use it or it is used in a better / more effective way.

@Topic: Simply drop a Plane/Heli with Minelayer loadout on the map and it will engage enemy forces with mines. Often ends in suicide tho' cause the aircraft comes too close to the opponents ship and is shot down.

If you then are unlucky enough to run over or close to them your ship will join the fishes for dinner. No clu

Mines do work for me.

Anything everybody around here is hating or talking about works for me, funnily. Be it Time Acceleration, Game running Stable (I opened the editor, dropped a total of 140 units organized in over 50 task forces, 30 aircraft groups and a few single units. This scenario os running on my PC stable for 48 Hours (paused overnight) without a single lag or bug) and yes, even mines. Sadly you cannot lay down mines with an Editor, but you can plane a 'Deploy Mines' aircraft with a waypoint on the map, and if an enemy unit comes by the plane will behave like helis dropping sonobuoys, deploying the Mines.

The only thing i would really complain about in this game is the lack of a save feature and that torpedo Decoys, Chaff and flares should be implemented better so i can order AI to use it or it is used in a better / more effective way.

@Topic: Simply drop a Plane/Heli with Minelayer loadout on the map and it will engage enemy forces with mines. Often ends in suicide tho' cause the aircraft comes too close to the opponents ship and is shot down.

If you then are unlucky enough to run over or close to them your ship will join the fishes for dinner. No clu