• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is also the official one here:
http://www.agodwiki.com/
Too bad the official wiki only displays an error which sounds quite funny (and is embarrassing for the admin...).

I don't want to open up a new thread for this, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere: What's the "surface" for? I first stumbled upon it in the Trials mission. What's special about it and why is the entrance fenced?

Last edited:
You can grow plants on the surface (it's like fertile soil). Also sometimes a few monsters are there at game start (hence the walls, i think). These will not respawn and there will never spawn more enemies there. That's all about the surface, sadly... :(

You can grow plants on the surface (it's like fertile soil). Also sometimes a few monsters are there at game start (hence the walls, i think). These will not respawn and there will never spawn more enemies there. That's all about the surface, sadly... :(
Ah ok, thanks for the answer. Now I at least know what to expect there. ;)