• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(533610)

<font color="white"><b>Paradox Interactive</b></fo
Aug 8, 2012
CGMagazine Score 4,4/5
"A Game of Dwarves is a gorgeous, full-fledged strat-sim that may not be immediately accessible to players who don't normally dabble in the genre, but it blossoms into a fantastic adventure that fans of high fantasy or resource management will delight in ripping into."

Gamingtilldisconnected Score 4/5
"The game is charming, fun, and right up your alley if you enjoy anything like Minecraft, The Sims, or even older stuff like Dungeon Keeper."

GOTY Score 9,5/10
"A game so fun, that when you watch the clock you say: Hey, where did the time fly?"

Family Friendly Gaming Score 83%
"A Game of Dwarves is a PC game that will stick with me for some time to come."

The Gamers Paradise Score 8/10
"...you can find a lot of amusement and entertainment in this game..."

Anti-Grav Score 8/10
"Overall, this game was lots of fun and I know it will continue to keep me entertained for quite some time. I do highly recommend picking up this game. And with such a low price tag, you would be stupid not to!" "Immensely addictive"

Koku Gamer Score 9/10
"This is a must have for strategy gamers."

Internet Freaks Score 89/100
"The game is fantastic, period. At a price of $10, you will not feel the redbeards digging at your wallet."

Clash Entertainment Score 83/100
"A Game of Dwarves is a PC game that will stick with me for some time to come."

The Video Game Critics Score 8/10
"A Game of Dwarves ist ein nettes Spiel à la Dungeon Keeper. Es macht Spaß immer wieder die Umgebung neu zu entdecken, Rohstoffe abzubauen und Gegner zu besiegen." (A Game of Dwarves is a nice game a la Dungeon Keeper. It´s fun again and again to discover the new environment, mine raw materials and defeat enemies.)

Game4me Score 88/100
"A Game of Dwarves is me zeer goed bevallen." (I really enjoyed to play A Game of Dwarves)

LevelSave Score 8/10
"... GoD is for the most part a fun, and dare I say cute, game that will grab you if you let it. And while there are a few gripes about the overall presentation of Game of Dwarves, it is still a title that offers fun for a low price."