• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aztecs need a cultural building and some later game staying power really as a vanilla, if this or holy order equivalents are coming in a pagan DLC please ignore this message :)

Yes...2 days ago...
Untitled-1.png

Care to try your answer again sir? it's also not on the upcoming games list.... although i hope i can do without posting a screenshot and just get the benefit of the doubt this time

Last edited:
Perhaps it's not in the collection, but it IS out.

I did find it on steam, i had to search for the DLC specifically and go to the sunset invasion's store page as the CK2 page doesn't link to the sunset page. anyway thank you guys for your help

As was pointed out before, simply buying their game does not warrant you a spot on their council.

A note to this... a while ago there was a writer called Arthur Conan Doyle, who created one of the best known detectives in the history, Sherlock Holmes... ACD got tired of the character, and decided to get rid of him....

Bad mistake as he was almost forced to revive him.

Somehow this could be seen as a "precedent" of the "force of fan reaction". >^^<

Ugh. :angry: I'm sitting in my local internet cafe in Calixtlahuaca and I get an email about a new DLC for one of my favorite games, Crusader Tlatoani, and of course I'm excited as hell! But then I read the details... this is the biggest disappointment of my adult life, paradox! What are these Spanish savages in stupid metal clothes doing marching into Tenochtitlan??? What is this fantasy land, where a small group of smelly, uncivilized barbarians could topple the great Aztec empire? What's next, are you going to make a Huracan DLC? You could have used your time to flesh out the Maya, but no, instead we get this absurd reverse reality scenario.

I hope we forgot to make a daily sacrifice and the Sun fails to rise again, thats how upset I am. Shame on you, Paradox, you Apache fools.

If anyone see theblitz around, congratulate him on winning POTM for November. :)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?654083-November-POTM-Voting

What the hell?? I stay away from the forums for a few months and this is what happens? :confused:
They should have done a pagan mod instead of this.

The work on this DLC hadn't effect any work on other expansions/DLCs. I don't like it to, but it is optional, so...

What the hell?? I stay away from the forums for a few months and this is what happens? :confused:
They should have done a pagan mod instead of this.

Seriously man, you need to read around this issue. From what I remember the work was basically done by people with nothing else to do.

It wasn't done by the devs of CK 2?

It was a side-project by devs who weren't working on any of the other projects. They did this because they had nothing to do. IIRC they were actually EUIV devs with nothing to do, too. The powers that be have said multiple times that it did not impact whatsoever upon the DLC schedule.

Seriously, there's 74 pages of this pointless debate which has been dealt with many times. Can we just stop it already?

Status
Not open for further replies.