• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It links should work quite often (like right now) but I wouldn't trust them links to stay working 24/7 I'm not that rich lol I suggest people just use Mediafire mirrors would be a good idea.

Two quick questions, please: After I install it, is it reversible? And does it affects all mods or just DH Full? Thanks for your work and patience!

It only works when you use it (on a game you just opened) and stops working when you close the game.

So if you open the game later the patch is not applied.

Yes it effects all mods and DH FULL/LIGHT.

It only works when you use it (on a game you just opened) and stops working when you close the game.

So if you open the game later the patch is not applied.

Yes it effects all mods and DH FULL/LIGHT.

So what causes it in the first place?

I don't want it at all in Modern Day Scenario... It wasn't there in 1.02, and it is in 1.03, so what is the cause?

EDIT: You can email me if it is hush hush....

I will post the source code to this org loss program just in case anybody wants to do anything with it.

The program itself is made in Sputnik (a programming language I created for use with scripting and macros etc).

Here is the source code:
http://pastebin.com/44G5qqSy

Of course you could easily port the code to C#, VB, C++ whatever.

So what causes it in the first place?

I don't want it at all in Modern Day Scenario... It wasn't there in 1.02, and it is in 1.03, so what is the cause?

EDIT: You can email me if it is hush hush....

If you don't use the program AFTER loading the game then your game is not patched and your org loss will be normal with no changes at all. (regardless of how many times you used the program previous)

See the source code I posted to the org loss program.

The program simply patches a part of the game that controls org of units going down as they walk unfortunately the same piece of code also handles unit org increasing as the day goes by (making it much harder to fix the problem) so as shown in the source code the program allows the increase but disallows the decrease.

Here is the source code:

If you don't use the program AFTER loading the game then your game is not patched and your org loss will be normal with no changes at all. (regardless of how many times you used the program previous)

See the source code I posted to the org loss program.

The program simply patches a part of the game that controls org of units going down as they walk unfortunately the same piece of code also handles unit org increasing as the day goes by (making it much harder to fix the problem) so as shown in the source code the program allows the increase but disallows the decrease.

Here is the source code:

Apologies... I meant how do the DH Devs do it? I just need to not have it since modern day stuff is all mobile and fast...

Apologies... I meant how do the DH Devs do it? I just need to not have it since modern day stuff is all mobile and fast...

In DH (WW2) it can take months to move from one province to next in areas like China, India, Brazil etc so the units arrive at 0 org and get owned instantly (of course its not helped by the fact units tend to have very low org like 40 org for Germans).

As for WW1.... Almost all world takes month+ to move a province just moving in Russia can seem to take forever.

Org loss is a bit of a flat rate at like -1.9 a day? Something like that so it takes a short time to have 0 org and lose the battle the second you arrive in the province.

In DH (WW2) it can take months to move from one province to next in areas like China, India, Brazil etc so the units arrive at 0 org and get owned instantly (of course its not helped by the fact units tend to have very low org like 40 org for Germans).

As for WW1.... Almost all world takes month+ to move a province just moving in Russia can seem to take forever.

Org loss is a bit of a flat rate at like -1.9 a day? Something like that so it takes a short time to have 0 org and lose the battle the second you arrive in the province.

I get yeh!
Rings a bell actually, I've been told this before, just slipped my mind. Maybe too busy doing lots of stuff at the same time.

But that simple.

THANKS!

It took weeks but finally after checking frequently the download worked :p The game is near unplayable after using this for areas like china and other low infrastructure areas :)

Hey all sorry the website seems to never be online it was only running on a random desktop in middle of nowhere that was almost never on.

However that problem has been solved now since my website is now run by a dedicated webhost company so I will update the download links now.