• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Usually you can get your Steam cd key when you right-click your game in the library and choose the option to show your key. Simple as that. But this time it seems they didn't provide keys for steam buyers.

I'm confident that they'll fix this though, as they did with some other games, where they were out of keys at first and handed them out afterwards.

Did you try restarting your steam client and check for the CD key? If you already tried that, how did you purchase the game? Pre-order through steam or through another retailer?

Did you try restarting your steam client and check for the CD key? If you already tried that, how did you purchase the game? Pre-order through steam or through another retailer?

I just tried restarting Steam but it solved nothing. There's still no means of viewing the CD key. My copy is a pre-order purchased through Steam (non-gifted).

I was hoping for DWARVEN AVATARS! I wanted to make all the other forum goers for EU3 jealous of my dwarven avatar face with a glorious beard :(

We'll ask Steam to look in to that!

The same happened with some other previous Paradox releases on Steam, too. Thanks for looking into it! As sad as that sounds, but those badges do contribute to the purchase decision. :)