• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(416312)

Captain
2 Badges
Nov 26, 2011
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
kaiserreichhellenicexpa.png

KAISERREICH HELLENIC EXPANSION (UNOFFICIAL)

Version : 1.5
( 3/11/2012 )​

For : Darkest Hour 1.02 and 1.03 , Kaiserreich 1.3

Kaisserreich Hellenic Expansion is an Unofficial expansion for Kaiserreich 1.3 which aims to extend the gameplay as Greece and give more alternatives in case the surrounding events aren't going in her favor. In KHE Greece will be able to liberate her ancient lands and recreate an Hellenic Empire under the Nationalist banner, join the Democratic group of nations or even turn to Syndicalism. As an Empire you will have the chance to reform your nation and turn it to a modern Sparta , a new global power.Also events are made for a possible bigger ww2 or even a ww3 as the few right wing nations free from syndicalism will join Hellas in a crusade for freedom! Are you ready to lead a nation ,with 10,000 years of history on its back ,once again to glory after 500 years?

[video=youtube;Spmv0DWKz-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spmv0DWKz-g[/video]

-More than 320 new events
-Rebuild one of the greatest Empires the world has ever know the Hellenic/Byzantine Empire
-Bigger ww2 or even ww3
-Balkans and Anatolia aren't "dead zones" any more
-New tech teams ,ministers,leaders and flags
-Greece no longer needs allies to make its first conquests (Macedonia,Thrace,Minor Asia)
-More than 80 event pics

To do:
-New elite division for Hellas "Ieros Lochos"
-Intervention events
-Expand the gameplay if the nationalists revoltunion fails (currently working on this, plan to add many many many...many new events and alternatives)
-A Nationalist Alliance similar to the Syndicalist one (less possible to do but i have already started on the first events and have included them even if not appearing in game)

Known bugs:
CTD when you click on the deployement pool after the new ships (via an event) come (just save and load before clicking and will be fixed)

Please report any bugs and I am open to suggestions and ideas

Credits :
PAVLOSGR300 (events, most event pics, leaders and main developer)
jamiroquai000 (event pics, leaders, ministers, tech teams)
Chronic, Kretoxian, RRT877 (flags, shields, counters)
And of course The Kaiserreich Team for creating the best mod in Darkest Hour

Changelog :
v 1.5 (note that this version isn't the major one that i promised but a version which i had to upload to fix some bugs but i have also added what i have done so far)
-new event chains
-new events for starting wars
-new leaders
-some events for democratic and tottalist Greece
-ctd with clicking at a unit pick fixed
-new and better event pics

v 1.0
-balanced bonuses after the Nationalist revolution
-economical crisis added
-events for Greece defeat
-able to liberate Caucasus if not able to liberate all Russia
-fixed some event bugs
-more events with new pics
-menu pics added

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/?txfd48s1tmbk0eb

Hellenic music pack v 3.0 23/11/2012
http://www.gamefront.com/files/22663324/Hellenic+exp.+music+pack+v3.rar

Installation instructions
Just put all the files in the Kaiserreich Hellenic Expansion inside your Kaiserreich file
For the music ,put all the files music in the music file in Kaiserreich

Dedicated to all the Greeks around the world a wonderful people, a wonderful country, a great history...

load1024g.png

[video=youtube;8PQtPK4_uEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PQtPK4_uEw[/video]​

Also don't forget to try the Greek expansion for AAR made from jamiroquai000 , http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?597203-THE-NEW-GREECE-IMPROVEMENT-PROJECT-forAAR-MOD

Last edited:
interesting but is there a 1.03 version

sorry i started working with version 1.02 (and kaiserreich 1.3) 1.03 is in beta stage so i preffered 1.02

Permission Denied.

This file has been identified as a copyright protected work and cannot be distributed using MediaFire. :sad:

i saw it and i will fix it, i dont know the reason, it may be the music, but greek millitary music is property of every greek
edit, for me it works fine but i will reupload it for any case

i fixed it, i removed the music and will upload it later on a separate file

Last edited:
interesting but is there a 1.03 version

on a second though if 1.03 doesnt mess with event structure, world names and kaiserreich v for 1.03 is the same it will probably work

Great news my friend (Και εις ανώτερα) !!! I will test it tomorow!!! keep walking to 1.03...!!!

thank u , i think that it is compatible with 1.03 if itnst messing with event structure.

Grats, thanks to your mod, my game CTDs every single time I click on a unit.

I can click on divisions, but when I click on a specific unit....

So basically I cannot disband any individual units in divisions.

Any fixes?

Sorry I come off as mean, but this has to be worked out. The mod looks promising, good luck. I look forward to recreating Alexander's empire!

tested it till 42 and loved it (save the CTD and unknown string wanted problems),i was thinking that it needs more decisions,i was thinking that you could either go with the "new sparta" road or a more moderate one in which greek populations return to the country,giving you better tech teams,economy ect.
also,you annex bulgaria and dont get to keep romelia?

i hope it will work with DH 1.03 cause i don't play Kaiserreich...great work BTW....

EDIT: INSTALL instructions?

what i meant that it will work with dh 1.03 i meant kaseirreich 1.3 with dh 1.03, this mod cant work without kaserreich

Grats, thanks to your mod, my game CTDs every single time I click on a unit.

I can click on divisions, but when I click on a specific unit....

So basically I cannot disband any individual units in divisions.

Any fixes?

Sorry I come off as mean, but this has to be worked out. The mod looks promising, good luck. I look forward to recreating Alexander's empire!

thats strange, i had exacly this when i click on a photo of a unit, i will try to fix it

tested it till 42 and loved it (save the CTD and unknown string wanted problems),i was thinking that it needs more decisions,i was thinking that you could either go with the "new sparta" road or a more moderate one in which greek populations return to the country,giving you better tech teams,economy ect.
also,you annex bulgaria and dont get to keep romelia?

bassicaly a ctd many times happens after the new ships when u click the deployment pool button, save before clicking and load and will be fixed.if u have other ctds please give me events around it.about the unkown string it happened to me from the first time i played kaserrech and i though that it was something normal, i dont know... . i had exacly the same opinion.currently i have 3 decisions, one for helping firing revolution in macedonia if neither the belgrade or the athens congress opens ,one for invading north italia and one for invading the soviets if u or ur caucasian allies(georgia or armenia) have comon borders with sovies , i will add reformations in decisions in a future release.the greeks returning homes happens as a program to spread hellenism in balkans(there are two like this).u dont keep rumelia cause to external pressures lets say, u will get it later...

I played till 1943, and as far as i can tell it's a great mod ! but i had 3 ctd's, and some „unknown string“ errors.(i play with DH 1.03 beta)

the unkown string when happens?when a new desicion and when u can change policy?

I'm just saying this to try to help:

New units:
I've done some and they can be very tricky.. with lots of crashes until it is finally done.

1. unit ref in config/mods.. or whatever file you wish... model_42_0;Para Brigade;;;;;;;;...
2. unit model pic in gfx/interface/models
3. unit skiff in same place.
4. d_01... check if upgrading .. make sure upgrade details are there.
.... check if your file matches EXACTLY the division type...
... check if your file .. say is INF... and is researched in the INF techs column... that you have added d_01 to the tech file for that unit.
5. check that your counter works ok and you can see the full counter (not half cut away).. caused by a missing ref.

hope this helps