• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ShadowGamer42

Captain
94 Badges
May 9, 2012
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
The Chronicles of Many Worlds

Been a long time I've sent something down to Earth... The last thing was, hmmm, Jesus (my son) - I think. Everyone must be wondering what I've been doing recently. To put it simply; I've been creating a few new dimensions. Nothing much, really.

Some of them have turned out quite well. And since I'm omnipotent et cetera, et cetera, I can remember exactly what happened in said worlds; though I'll doubt you'd want everything like,
"Lewis Thompson killed a man," and "Count Hulotuga (Not a real name, I can tell you) gained 1 ducat!" That'd be pointless. Well, the first chapter should be available at your local religious building or newsagent/cornershop the day after the day which church is held. Mostly because I have to prepare all my beings on Thursday & Friday, travel on Saturday and answer the prayers on Sunday.

------------------------------

As you might of guessed (hopefully), I'm going to be running a few observe games for the A New World, The Dawn of Empires mod and I had a small whim to write an AAR. So here it is. :) BTW, the character is Him.​

Table of Contents:

The First World:

The First Decade:
- Chapter 1

Last edited:
First Chronicle
Chapter 1

27th February, 3: The Count of Brabant declares war on Loon citing the 'Holy War' Casus Belli. I thought they all worshipped me!

11 March, 3: The Count of Breda also declares war on Loon, also citing the 'Holy War' casus belli, causing a three way war in the Dutch region. Count Kahvan of Ahvaz declares war on Shariz the same day, also claiming it's a holy war! Don't they get I'd prefer them to just attack eachother for no reason than declaring war in the name of, well; me.

13 March, 3: Count Blah-blah-blah of Hendjan declares war on Shariz as well; you probably know the rest.

18-21 March, 3: Two other count(r)ies declare Holy War on Shariz. We know who's going to be conquered... I also think that I should stop reporting EVERY war!

April, 3: Not much happened this month, a few wars were declared; no conquests were made.

April - June: By the start of June, lot's of conquests had started all over Europe (or this Europe as well).

BigLedgeroStuffJune3.jpg

My nice big ledger of stuff which is small and fiddly noting some of the wars present as of the 2nd of June, the 3rd year after creation in this new world

-----------------------

Sorry for the small chapter; I've got to pack as I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow for the wedding of a family friend.:unsure:​