• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is time to nominate a new player

And thus I nominate KingHigh99 because he wrote an entire opera for our silly Sardinian universe in Power to the People. Cognrats!

Is that the same guy as 99KingHigh?

Then congratulations to 99KingHigh, the very first two-time winner of this award!

Well I can't say you don't deserve it.

Bravo, you crazy bastard.

So it is time to nominate a new player

And thus I nominate 99KingHigh because he wrote an entire opera for our silly Sardinian universe in Power to the People. Cognrats!

Thanks a ton, Andre! A true honor to receive this award, and maybe I'll give you all another opera in a few months time.

(And yes, I operate under both names. Makes me sneaky. ;) )

Well, the time has come for a new nomination. Unusually, this one was a piece of cake. I'm more than happy to nominate Signor MONTEZEMOLO or as he is properly known, m.equitum.

He writes damn good IC's - that's for sure. Also, a Happy New Year! :p

Congratulations Magister! A thoroughly well-deserved recipient, I say. :)

Congratulations! Can somebody give me his actual forum name so that I might update the OP?

Thank you for selecting me as for the Role Player of the Month (January - 2015). I am honoured to join the esteemed list of forum participants whose fine works have provided delightful reading over the years.

I would just like to clarify the process for selecting the Role-player of the Month for February:

In addition to posting the name of the winner on this thread and informing the invidividual via Paradox PM, are there other procedures to follow?

I would just like to clarify the process for selecting the Role-player of the Month for February:

In addition to posting the name of the winner on this thread and informing the invidividual via Paradox PM, are there other procedures to follow?

Not especially, no.

A $5 million PayPal deposit to the AARland Awards TsAAR. US dollars only, please ;)

((Nah, that's all you need to do.))

Gentlemen,

I am new to the Interactive AAR Community, and have immensely enjoyed my first forray into the field with Power to the People.

I thank 99KingHigh again for nominating me for the month of January. From my limited experience with Interactive AARs, I must say that there have been many prospective recipients worthy of this award, making the following decision rather a difficult one. Luckily, many have already been recognised for their works.

Therefore, in keeping with tradition and without further ado, I would like to nominate TJDS as the Role PlayAAR of the Month for February 2015.

Last edited:
Congratulations, TJDS! Your taste in iAARs is excellent! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.