• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed; congratulations, Tapscott.

Well my time in the Sun has ended, unfortunatly for all I am sure :p, so it is up to me to nominate our next Role PlayAAR of the month! As I have had a lot to do with theAhawk's "A Federation of Equals" interactive AAR, I have decided to pick someone from there. I pick DensleyBlair with his stellar peformance as Wolfram Liberalen in the aforementioned interactive AAR. Playing as a character with a unique outlook and angle really gave life to the AAR, in my opinion, and he should be commended for it. Congratulations DensleyBlair!

Congrats DensleyBlair!

Wow, thanks Tapscott, and thank you to all of you who have given your congratulations - it's really appreciated. I'm honoured that my virginal character is worthy of such praise.

It seems funny that I should win this at a time when my Internet access is severely hampered, which has restricted my ability to contribute (or keep up, for that matter,) as much as I would have liked. Even so, this also comes at a time when I'm in what would be the Federation, so I guess that's fitting.

Liberalen has been really fun to play as so far, and I'm looking forward to the many more occasions on which I'm sure he'll prove as interesting. While the Federation may have limited my time for my own AARs, it's also allowed me to write some really interesting and unique pieces, which I also enjoy. Thanks immensely to everyone who helps to make the DF such a fun place.

I'd like to also thank Avindian for setting up his new Tukhachevsky's Army AAR - that's another really enjoyable place to be. Though my current situation hasn't allowed for as much interaction as I would've liked so far - especially considering I'm new to the RP - I'm looking forward to seeing where that story goes in the future.

Thank you all immensely,

Densley

Congratulations Densley; perhaps a holiday to South Tirol is required to properly celebrate your achievements!

Interesting idea here. Why isn't this promoted more heavily? Congrats to all of the past winners.

Congrats DensleyBlair!

Thanks Mal.

Grats DB!

I'm still jelly.

Thank you very much.

(I'm sure you'll get your turn ;))

Congratulations, DensleyBlair!

Congratulations DensleyBlair!

Congratulations Densley; perhaps a holiday to South Tirol is required to properly celebrate your achievements!

Thank you to all three of you. Tirol was really nice - the skiing was great considering we went about as late in the season as you can.

Congratulations Densley definitely well deserved!

Didn't even know about that AAR, will have to go and check it out soon.

Thanks tnick. I'd strongly advise checking it out - the Federation is an immensely interesting place.

Oh another Award Densley boy? ;)

congratulations :b

Thanks Dane - luckily I still have room in my signature for these three.

Densley's rollin'. Those Celts are pretty tenacious, you know.

Indeed we are - and you'd know more than most ;) When will we be seeing more Cornish goodness anyway?

Thanks a lot.

Oh dear - I really should congratulate you on this one, Densley :D
For Victory!

Thanks Gen. Always a pleasure.

Interesting idea here. Why isn't this promoted more heavily? Congrats to all of the past winners.

I agree - this is a very interesting awAARd. Thanks for your congratulations.

And now onto the part you've been waiting for. A month can do a lot - certainly in the Danubian Federation. in that time, Wolfram has gone from a (sometimes smugly) detached political presence to the Federation's Foreign Minister, and is now the Ambassador to Russia.

Now that my time in the spotlight is up, I need to nominate someone else. I've decided on someone who has created two intriguing characters in two very different interactive AARs, and also is a large presence in the largely-unknown-to-me Forum Games community:

Dadarian! Congratulations!

Though Popa can be irritating at times, there can be no denying that he is a fantastic character. Without him, the Federation would either be a lot safer or a lot more boring ;) You've helped with a lot of narrative work that I have wanted to do, and I really enjoyed the rumours that he hid in Liberalen's apartment - was that true? ;)

Zverev seems, to me at least, the complete opposite - a cool-minded and clear thinking character who just gets on with being a candidate Politburo member. On the seeming polarity of these two, I commend you.

I look forward to the next time our characters' paths will cross. Congratulations once again!

Well done Dadarian; another well deserved winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.