We're proud to offer, for your competitive consideration, Red & White Gaming!
Currently we're offering organized, competitive play in two Divisions: 1 v 1 Melee and 5 v 5 Clan Deathmatch. Don't worry - more will come!
- Register for the website first by clicking on the "REGISTER" link on the top navigation bar. This will give you access to the forums, the ability to message other players, and allow you to register for play.
- The "LEAGUE" link will show you all active players in each Division.
- The "DIVISIONS" link will show you the current standings - try to remain at the top!
- Underneath DIVISIONS you will find several drop-down links. Use these to register for play & access the schedule.
- Be sure to read the Rules for the League and each Division.
- Allow up to 24 hours for your name and/or clan to populate on the active roster.
- Week One begins on 22 OCT 2012 and ends on 27 OCT 2012. Registrations are rolling, but you'll want to get in on the action as soon as you can.
- After reporting a result, please allow up to 24 hours to the result to be posted and your new opponent assigned.
- Players are welcomed, even encouraged to use their own servers. However, R&W currently has two servers set aside for League use if needed. Registered players will access our forum to retrieve that week's server password. Message your opponent, set up a time/date, and duel! You may see other players dueling if you choose a common time-slot, so be courteous. And when you're done, scout out your future opponents! A separate server will be used for Clan matches.
- We'll do our level best to match up EU players with EU players, AUS with AUS, NA with NA, etc. Pings may pose an issue as they do in many other games. We're just going to have to work through it on a case-by-case basis.
- Trolling or misuse of any R&W League server will result in immediate, permanent removal from any future WotR activity hosted by R&W Gaming. Don't be that guy.
- The Rules will evolve...
- ...and issues will arise. We're just a small (tiny!) group of dedicated fans trying to provide a service to help strengthen the WotR community. Bear with us!
Tournaments, prizes, etc. -- all under development!
I've created a public Steam Group for Clan captains to join: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wotrclans/
This is intended to serve as a "master list" for the captains of all active WotR clans to communicate & setup scrims. Please -- clan captain(s) only!