+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Red & White Gaming e-Sports League: Registration Open!

Red & White Gaming e-Sports League: Registration Open!

Gentlemen!

We're proud to offer, for your competitive consideration, Red & White Gaming!

http://www.redandwhitegaming.com

Currently we're offering organized, competitive play in two Divisions: 1 v 1 Melee and 5 v 5 Clan Deathmatch. Don't worry - more will come!

- Register for the website first by clicking on the "REGISTER" link on the top navigation bar. This will give you access to the forums, the ability to message other players, and allow you to register for play.
    - The "LEAGUE" link will show you all active players in each Division.
    - The "DIVISIONS" link will show you the current standings - try to remain at the top!
    - Underneath DIVISIONS you will find several drop-down links. Use these to register for play & access the schedule.
    - Be sure to read the Rules for the League and each Division.

Important Notes

- Allow up to 24 hours for your name and/or clan to populate on the active roster.

- Week One begins on 22 OCT 2012 and ends on 27 OCT 2012. Registrations are rolling, but you'll want to get in on the action as soon as you can.

- After reporting a result, please allow up to 24 hours to the result to be posted and your new opponent assigned.

- Players are welcomed, even encouraged to use their own servers. However, R&W currently has two servers set aside for League use if needed. Registered players will access our forum to retrieve that week's server password. Message your opponent, set up a time/date, and duel! You may see other players dueling if you choose a common time-slot, so be courteous. And when you're done, scout out your future opponents! A separate server will be used for Clan matches.

- We'll do our level best to match up EU players with EU players, AUS with AUS, NA with NA, etc. Pings may pose an issue as they do in many other games. We're just going to have to work through it on a case-by-case basis.

- Trolling or misuse of any R&W League server will result in immediate, permanent removal from any future WotR activity hosted by R&W Gaming. Don't be that guy.

- The Rules will evolve...

- ...and issues will arise. We're just a small (tiny!) group of dedicated fans trying to provide a service to help strengthen the WotR community. Bear with us!

Tournaments, prizes, etc. -- all under development!

Steam Group

I've created a public Steam Group for Clan captains to join: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wotrclans/

This is intended to serve as a "master list" for the captains of all active WotR clans to communicate & setup scrims. Please -- clan captain(s) only!
    Fighting Circus [FC]
    Administrator, Red & White Gaming: Competitive WotR!
    Red & White Gaming TV

hooah! Can't wait to start playing! I'll defintely be registering

That is really nice to see this project happening, good job guys.
    I just registered in the Duel league as I didn't find a clan yet.

I would imagine you can register for both if you have a team.
    Last edited by V0rador-; 10-10-2012 at 09:14.

Quote Originally Posted by V0rador- View Post
    That is really nice to see this project happening, good job guys.
    I just registered in the Duel league as I didn't find a clan yet.

I would imagine you can register for both if you have a team.
    Most certainly! Duel registration and clan registration are totally independent. You might even have to duel your clan leader
    Fighting Circus [FC]

Might as well give it a shot.
    Check out my Youtube channel for video guides and other cool wotr stuff.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteKing Arthur IIMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses

Oh nice. I added you on steam. Hopefully they relase some server files soon. I want to fight.
    Last edited by NIN3; 10-10-2012 at 14:24.
    regards NIN3

"Don´t read my boring signature, go out and meet your freinds ^^."

"Noch sitzt ihr da oben, ihr feigen Gestalten – vom Feinde bezahlt, dem Volke zum Spott!

Doch einst wird wieder Gerechtigkeit walten – dann richtet das Volk, dann gnade euch Gott!" Theodor Körner [sry but its german]

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    Good luck with this, I may join!
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

52 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoid
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVWar of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I heard someone talking about this in the office, very cool!
    Join the official War Franchise IRC here.
    Latest WotR patch notes
    Latest WotV patch notes

Lord Stein the Rook [GBS]: "You have a castle as a crest to house the people in your head."

EDIT: We're back up and running.
    Last edited by Stabro; 12-10-2012 at 01:59.
    Fighting Circus [FC]

Yup! We're back online!

Check the LEAGUE page for your name. If it's not there, see below:

If you registered for a Duel or 5 v 5 prior to 3:30 PM (1530 hours) EST on 11 October 2012, please RE-REGISTER for the Division you'd like to compete in.

That's about 45 players. The League list will begin populating now. If you don't see your name, re-register for the 1v1/5v5 you wish to compete in: http://www.redandwhitegaming.com/league

You do not need to re-register for the website. We apologize profusely for the server issue, but everything should be good to go now and we're on track to begin Week One on 22 OCTOBER 2012!
    Last edited by weissenwulf; 12-10-2012 at 02:47.
    Fighting Circus [FC]
    Red & White Gaming TV

Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

I'm in for dueling.
    - What can change the nature of a man?

Exclamation

I want to join both of it.
    I'm ready to 1on1 and my men will be ready to fight agaisnt 5 warriors !

This looks great! Sort of like a modern royal tournament, 'eh?

Question: how often are you guys gonna set up week long events like this? I'm actually going to be out of town from the 19th to the 26th and unable to access my computer, but I'd love to get in on this once I'm back in town, y'know? Oh - and will there be individual registrants? I don't belong to a clan but I'm more interested in 5v5s than duels.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie W. View Post
    Question: how often are you guys gonna set up week long events like this?
    Weissen has been working on the schedule and as far as I know, it should be a weekly thing. Don't quote me though - I just work on the site and moderate :P

Oh - and will there be individual registrants? I don't belong to a clan but I'm more interested in 5v5s than duels.
    I'm not sure I understand your question... Are you asking if you can register individually and be put on a team? We're currently only accepting clan registrations. If you can find four friends and come up with a name that works too
    Fighting Circus [FC]

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie W. View Post
    This looks great! Sort of like a modern royal tournament, 'eh?

Question: how often are you guys gonna set up week long events like this? I'm actually going to be out of town from the 19th to the 26th and unable to access my computer, but I'd love to get in on this once I'm back in town, y'know? Oh - and will there be individual registrants? I don't belong to a clan but I'm more interested in 5v5s than duels.
    Each Season will consist of approximately 5 weeks of play, although this may fluctuate depending on how many people are registered for that current season. You can register at any point during the Season -- and the seasons will continue as long as there is sufficient interest in the game.

If you're looking for a 5 v 5 clan, visit the Clan Recruitment forum and post a thread saying you're looking for a team. Or visit the Clan area of this forum.
    Fighting Circus [FC]
    Red & White Gaming TV

Quote Originally Posted by weissenwulf View Post
    Each Season will consist of approximately 5 weeks of play, although this may fluctuate depending on how many people are registered for that current season. You can register at any point during the Season -- and the seasons will continue as long as there is sufficient interest in the game.

If you're looking for a 5 v 5 clan, visit the Clan Recruitment forum and post a thread saying you're looking for a team. Or visit the Clan area of this forum.
    All right, well, your clan section (thus far) consists of one Australia/New Zealand clan and the clan section on these forums isn't exactly the spitting image of perfection. I'll see if anybody needs a player and probably get involved with this whole ordeal.

EDIT: Oh, as an aside, I hung around one of the FC duel servers the other night for a round or two. Nicely run, really enjoyed myself.

First at all, thanks for giving us this league, one question , will be conquer mode avalilable to big clan teams? lets say like 15vs15 conquer mode wars?

East India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper FiMount & Blade: Warband
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by retamarcio View Post
    First at all, thanks for giving us this league, one question , will be conquer mode avalilable to big clan teams? lets say like 15vs15 conquer mode wars?
    Not as of now. Perhaps in a future season.

A unique vanity in-game item for the winner or some sort of title would be very very cool!
    Devs, if you hear us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast