+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I full screen Vic 2?

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDiplomacy
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

How do I full screen Vic 2?

I somehow managed to window the game and can't get it back into full screen how do I get it back?
    My Inkwell

A Veteran's Return to the Fatherland - Completed - Updated April 13, 2014
    Does an old Hearts of Iron veteran, who hasn't played the game in a decade, still have what it takes to led Germany to glory?

"I am the Roman Emperor, and am above grammar."-Emperor Sigismund

Go to the game's folder (if you're using vanilla) and change "fullscreen=no" to "fullscreen=yes" in "settings.txt", if you're using AHD go to my documents\Paradox Interactive\Victoria 2 and change it there.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDiplomacy
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

It worked for me thank you very much
    My Inkwell

A Veteran's Return to the Fatherland - Completed - Updated April 13, 2014
    Does an old Hearts of Iron veteran, who hasn't played the game in a decade, still have what it takes to led Germany to glory?

"I am the Roman Emperor, and am above grammar."-Emperor Sigismund

+ Reply to Thread